Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compatibility Script for Arsil and Sweet Toddler's mod

by PuddingFace Posted 18th Oct 2020 at 8:37 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 3:59 AM
Love seeing compatibility mods (I think it's the first). I know there's quite a few popular mods out there that are incompatible with each other. You're not just a talented script modder, you're also a pioneer! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ImSteephill
Can't wait to try this! I have been needing this.

Thank you! Hope you enjoy it.

Quote: Originally posted by MissPat
Love seeing compatibility mods (I think it's the first). I know there's quite a few popular mods out there that are incompatible with each other. You're not just a talented script modder, you're also a pioneer! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Aww thank you so much. That is such a high praise Hope you enjoy my mod

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2020 at 7:54 PM
Thank you very much PuddingFace, compatibility mods are just great!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Oct 2020 at 4:06 PM
Thank you! I really needed this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 6:21 PM
All is working as it should, love to finally be able to have both mods in my game, so thank you so very much for all your hard work! Ps left a message on Patreon ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 12:29 PM
THIS IS AMAZING, THANK YOU! God, I love this game, but I love moders and CC creators even more, without you all we wouldn't be able to enjoy the game as we do. Thanks!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 9:48 PM
Thank you everyone for all the nice comments

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 7:47 PM
Hey, love this mod. I'm wondering if something similar can be done to make Jenesis' all fruit buyable mod compatible with the cooking and ingredients overhaul mod . Jenesis' mod allowed for horse and unicorn fertilizer to be added to the grocery store list, which was a really unique addition. The cooking and ingredients overhaul already allows all fruits to be buyable and so they clash. But would really want back the horse and unicorn fertilizer along with it. Or if anyone knows of another way to get those added to the grocery store?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tsahai
Hey, love this mod. I'm wondering if something similar can be done to make Jenesis' all fruit buyable mod compatible with the cooking and ingredients overhaul mod . Jenesis' mod allowed for horse and unicorn fertilizer to be added to the grocery store list, which was a really unique addition. The cooking and ingredients overhaul already allows all fruits to be buyable and so they clash. But would really want back the horse and unicorn fertilizer along with it. Or if anyone knows of another way to get those added to the grocery store?

I'll take a look at those mods.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 8:35 AM
Fantastic, thanks for making these compatible!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 8:22 PM
Awesome, thank you! The only "issue" I'm having is the "peek a boo" interaction is not translated for teens to elders now, and if I'm not wrong it was before installing Arsil's mod and your script. You think I can fix it somehow? Thank you beforehand.