Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 390 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 1:30 PM Last edited by Titi022002 : 5th Nov 2020 at 2:32 PM.
Default 4353 Wisteria Lane (Susan Delfino)
Hey!

It's been a long while since I last uploaded some content on MTS. As the brand new Sims 4 updates offer unique opportunities, especially for building some more complex houses, I've decided to start and recreate Wisteria Lane from the Desperate Housewives TV show. That's why I've undertaken recreating Susan Delfino's house - 4353 Wisteria Lane - first, as this is such a typical American house, all the more so that it's challenging to build! So I hope you'll enjoy what it's like at the moment - it's far from finished. But the main reason why I'm here is because I'd like some feedbacks and/or advice about it!

I have some hesitations right now, especially considering the little window/roof part above the breakfast room's roof. Plus, I don't know whether it'd be better to reduce the garage's width by one square or not, I can't make up my mind about what's best.

It's currently at a very litte advanced stage, but I'd like to complete this project together with you!

Thanks for you attention, take care!

PS : I don't know if the quality of the pictures is good enough for you to see properly but it should be. Also, you'll realise how academic my English is, perhaps not very natural even - I'm French.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 11:59 AM
I think this looks very good. My optional suggestion would be to increase the pitch of the roof above the door and left side of house. I would also try to reshape the small dormer above left side of house with a steeper one and possibly a different window. I don't play Sims 4 so don't know what is exactly possible with building tools -these are only suggestions.

You will need floorplans if you plan on uploading this to Mod The Sims. You can find the creator guideline information about Sims 4 lot uploads here.