Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padma and Parvati Patil

by Mischief Managed Posted 9th Dec 2020 at 9:56 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2021 at 7:02 AM by Mischief Managed : added proper photos

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:05 PM
They're very pretty looking and by coincidence I actually had all the CC gathered already, apart from the Hogwarts uniforms - so into my game they'll go . Just because I'm the kind who gets rashes from misplaced consonants, though: PaRvati, not PavaRti.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnMal
They're very pretty looking and by coincidence I actually had all the CC gathered already, apart from the Hogwarts uniforms - so into my game they'll go . Just because I'm the kind who gets rashes from misplaced consonants, though: PaRvati, not PavaRti.

Thank you, and well that's good.

..Huh, that's odd I could have swore I typed it as Parvati, Either way it's fixed now, thank you.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2020 at 5:43 PM
I'm glad to see them uploaded, thank you for creating them! Absolutely love them. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2020 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jawusa
I'm glad to see them uploaded, thank you for creating them! Absolutely love them. :lovestruc

Thank you for all the help, glad you like them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jul 2021 at 11:26 PM
Thanks, this is great!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kornelia
Thanks, this is great!

you're welcome. And thank you