Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SMB The Twisted Shroom

by shadowwalker777 Posted 22nd Dec 2020 at 7:06 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 7:50 AM
Default So Cute!
This is really a cute, and great garden addition. The tag calls it a sculpture/yard ornament. The picture shows what looks like light from the windows. Does this object have lights? If so, are they always on? It would be awesome to have it with lights that turn on and off. Also, a musical option, like music boxes have, with infinity looping that could be turned on or off. Something from the Nutcracker Suite? Maybe there would be a way to have the mushroom solar powered, so it turned itself on in the evening and off in the morning? Just a few ideas if you wanted to enrich this mushroom. Anyway, it's Super cute! Thank you for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 12:33 AM
This is really cute :-) I'm trying to figure out if it somehow introduces anything else into my game....fairies? Who steals keys? Truly I never play the magical so just want to be sure this is CUTE but not a pain lol Actually, it's better than "cute"....it's adorable :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 10:56 PM
Hi Simorph. thanks for the feed back. I had a look at doing some of your suggestions in game. the shrooms already should follow the day night cycle for lighting. I made these purely as decorative (think plaster stuff you get from garden center) I was thinking along the lines of solar powered garden orniments when I implemented these for sims (and I can never find the switch, Im not good at reading instructions lol). I tried the power/water addition but feel due to asset size they get a bit cheaty.. Im making some treehouses they I feel are more appropriately sized for interactivity without altering game ballence to much, also Id like to make spacific items for things like water and power.
@Skanning thank you :-), these are more intro items while I test fesability on some ideas but at the least this will end up been a decent sized asset pack all along the same theme. I suppose as for purpose lol I didnt think beyond I needed an orniment to test placement for screenshots for the caravan so I used one I had sitting. The story is a just somthing to stick in the sales blurb :-).
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:24 PM
Awww precious ♥