Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acrobat Career

by FabiolaTheRebel Posted 22nd Dec 2020 at 4:00 AM - Updated 22nd Dec 2020 at 12:47 PM by FabiolaTheRebel : § symbol used to show up as a ?

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 6:51 AM
Hi, I really like your MODs.
But I think most of Chinese people cant open this website. So can I share and translate your mods to them on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about SIMS on it.
I promise I will write your name and your link on it. Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is www.sglynp.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2020 at 6:46 PM
Feel free to do so!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 1:20 PM
Love this!! Can you also do a dance carrer??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 9:34 PM
Congrats on all those firsts! I love the acrobat career in ts3 so I'm excited to try yours!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 6:31 PM
Thank you! I was thinking about doing a German translation for myself, if you're interested, let me know and I'll send it to you

// Edit: Actually I wanted to start but somehow I can't. If I open the String Tables in any other language than English, i can't see any elements to edit I never had that before.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 12:01 AM
thx for another career in my many many careers!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Mar 2021 at 7:29 AM
do you need anything else to use this mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Apr 2022 at 4:06 AM
Great idea! Is this career open to children and teens or only to young adults and adults?