Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Life Career

by RayBreeder7 Posted 10th Jan 2021 at 6:38 AM - Updated 7th Aug 2021 at 8:13 AM by RayBreeder7

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 8:38 AM
Thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 1:45 AM
Default Wow!
This took a lot of thought. I'm more the Hero type, but got bored with vampires awhile back. Maybe this will bring back some interest for me. Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 3:18 PM
Dear RayBreeder7, I’m Li.

I really like your MODs.
But I think most of Chinese people could not open this website. So could I share and translate your mods to them on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about SIMS on it.

I will write your name and your link on it. Please let me know which kind of operation you prefer.

1. Share you mod (whole file with translation attached).
2. Share only translation file.

Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is www.sglynp.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yuanchilli
Dear RayBreeder7, I’m Li.

I really like your MODs.
But I think most of Chinese people could not open this website. So could I share and translate your mods to them on a Chinese website which Chinese people share everything about SIMS on it.

I will write your name and your link on it. Please let me know which kind of operation you prefer.

1. Share you mod (whole file with translation attached).
2. Share only translation file.

Also if you want you can come to our website to share your own staffs. Our website is www.sglynp.com

Of course! Feel free to include both mod and translation. I'm glad people get as much joy out of my mods as I do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 4:30 PM
Love this mod - will it need to be updated for the Jan 21 patch?
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 5:17 AM
1mb?
Is this mod meant to be only 1MB? I have a feeling it isn't as it's not showing up in the careers menu. But every time I try to download it downloads as the same size.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 8:37 PM
Wow, you really put a lot of thought and effort in making this mod - thank you so much for all the time and effort it took to make this - I hope to see a lot more of your talent - thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 6:29 AM Last edited by Tsubasa1hiroge : 2nd Aug 2021 at 2:22 PM.
Broken with the new patch

Edit: Okay it appears to work, the game just removed the job from my sim upon updating... Will see if it still works
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 10:54 AM
The job will not show up for my sim. I have all the expansion packs and item packs, not sure if that affects it but.....
Anyone have advice or a solution to my problem? TwT
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th May 2022 at 12:05 PM
has this been updated yet?? does it still work??
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Mar 2023 at 1:06 PM
Is still working with infants patch?