Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Colours of Maxis Female Swimwear for Teens and Adults

by LiliLiliLili Posted 17th Jan 2021 at 1:04 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2021 at 7:45 AM
I absolutely love this!! Can you make a more modest version like your child swimsuit post?? probably not because that would be a lot of work I know lol.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 11:04 AM
What do you mean? Should I make all the ones which show their stomach area into one-piece or just create one-piece simple recolours, the exact recolours that the child version had?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 4:14 PM
I loved these swimwear. I especially liked the purple tankini. But the swimwear has very poor texture quality. Swimwear textures are very blurry. May I ask you to make the same swimwear, but of good quality?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 12:50 PM
If you set the ingame graphics to high they do not appear blurry, but if you set it to medium they might appear blurry.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 11:19 AM
Can you refill these swimwear, please? It's just that their textures are very blurry, although the quality of my game is at maximum quality. I went into SimPE to check the quality of swimwear textures, but it turned out that the problem is that the maximum resolution of your swimwear textures is 512x512, not 1024x1024. Can you please refill these swimsuits, but in better quality? Please
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bratty$ejfert
Can you refill these swimwear, please? It's just that their textures are very blurry, although the quality of my game is at maximum quality. I went into SimPE to check the quality of swimwear textures, but it turned out that the problem is that the maximum resolution of your swimwear textures is 512x512, not 1024x1024. Can you please refill these swimsuits, but in better quality? Please

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, if you tell me how, I can update it.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jul 2023 at 5:33 AM
Default Are these additional recolors and not default replacements?
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, if you tell me how, I can update it.

Are these additional recolors and not default replacements? Because I don't want anything replaced, I already have default replacements for specific clothing items in their respective categories!

Sincerely,
Cloud_Strife
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2023 at 11:33 AM
They are not default replacements.