Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Home on Wheels - Traveling Wagon Caravan - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 26th Jan 2021 at 10:04 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2021 at 4:33 AM by Zarathustra

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 10:46 PM
So creative--the caravans and wagon look great.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 11:19 PM
Wow, looks awesome - such innovative use of EAxis stuff! I want that bathroom! <3
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 11:27 PM
Amazing as per usual! I just love your creativity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:41 AM
Long, long time ago a Margierytka built a Gypsy camp, but with CC. I missed this! Thank you, great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:44 AM
This looks amazing! How you use objects to either build new ones or re-imagine what they are is just so creative! Very impressed :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 11:02 AM
Incredible buuut.... I see already in pictures a great amount of route traps. Sims could not use counters when cluttered. And fireplaces when put on the rugs would make all your wagons burn to hell. Your creativity is striking. I am very impressed by amount of details and I feel very merry after look through pics gallery. But not type of building for my sims to live in. I won't never download that.
Regards Vic ^_^
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 12:28 PM
I love it, I've been looking forward to seeing what you were going to do. Will be removing the fireplace over the rugs, cause you know-fire bomb lol.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 9:15 PM
It is beautiful and makes want to play with it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 11:11 PM
What a beautiful lot - it makes me wistful for times as a kid when the entire family would go camping, loading up all of the cars and trucks and living out in the bush for a summer.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 5:58 AM
Another amazing lot. I also love the way your Sims seem to fit into this world - and thank you for the story as well
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 3:38 AM
Gorgeous! I absolutely love this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2021 at 7:39 AM
A beautiful piece of work - and I love the stormwall reference, makes me hope, we will get an entire fantasy neighborhood from you one day... *ssh* one can dream...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 12:40 AM Last edited by Zarathustra : 4th Feb 2021 at 3:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Little Nemo
A beautiful piece of work - and I love the stormwall reference, makes me hope, we will get an entire fantasy neighborhood from you one day... *ssh* one can dream...

Haha, probably not an entire neighborhood (my university is taking SO long it's kind of turned me off to trying other complete neighborhoods in the future), but I do have enough worldbuilding worked out in my head that most of my fantasy lots will probably tie toegether at least somewhat! (I do the same thing with my corporate lots) So far it's really just this, Stormwall, and Westfall, but I have several other WIPs and a fair number of other unstarted ideas too!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Haha, probably not an entire neighborhood (my university is taking SO long it's kind of turned me off to trying other complete neighborhoods in the future), but I do have enough worldbuilding worked out in my head that most of my fantasy lots will probably tie toegether at least somewhat! (I do the same thing with my corporate lots) So far it's really just this, Stormwall, and Westfall, but I have several other WIPs and a fair number of other unstarted ideas too!

Okay, I admit: when you mentioned Westfall , I had no idea what you meant.... and you even wrote it into the story, so double shame on me.... sorry - just looked at it, it is a very well done Lot, but it also shows how much you progressed both in architectural ingenuity and storytelling since then... the travelling caravan compared to the gypsie camp in Westfall is a good example - it uses similar elements, but the extra decoration and placing of objects does the trick of making it more lived-in and lifelike... says a noob who never officially uploaded a lot .... shutting up now...

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 1:01 AM
Yeah, I'll be honest, I forgot how comparatively 'meh' that upload was, since the version of Westfall I had in-game (until that computer died a few years back) was evidently one I'd modified a LOT beyond the uploaded version you see. Definitely much happier with this traveling camp and with Stormwall than I am now with Westfall, and I'm kind of tempted to do an updated version of it, but then I'd feel like I had to do updated versions of a lot of my other earlier lots that aren't all that good in retrospect, and I don't have the time!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 1:20 AM
This is fabulous and fun!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 8:56 AM
This is so cozy, very "Makin Magic"y, and great use of Maxis material to the fullest capacity!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th May 2021 at 8:10 PM
Astonishing... as always!

I don't think you've ever uploaded a single lot that could be considered "meh" by any standards. My very best builds couldn't even hold a candle to your work! You're inspiring. Every time you upload a new lot, it's like i'm stepping into the wardrobe. Who knows what exciting new world will be opened up? Thanks for sharing your hard work and inspiration! It's fantastic!

-gE
>=)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 6:16 PM
Amazing piece! 0w0
Would you consider building same/similar caravan but in dessert theme? I would love to see it in PSP Strangetown as a place where Pita Florica and Gimi Branko numerous relatives live!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 3:28 PM
I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 1:09 AM
Wow! That's so creative! Awesome ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 11:24 PM
THis is incredible, Im speechless!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Jan 2024 at 6:44 AM
Great lot you made. You make great mods with no CC which is even better.