Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MoonFruit Skinblend Defaults + Customs

by SixFootBlue Posted 3rd Mar 2021 at 11:48 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2021 at 8:42 PM by SixFootBlue

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 4:08 PM
These look great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 4:29 PM
I love them! and all of the photos, btw would you consider make more eye colours? <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 5:16 PM
I will give these skins a try ")
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 9:02 PM
I've been using these for a while now (got them from your links on Reddit) and they're amazing. They look even better than the previews when they're in game. If anyone is thinking about downloading these, get them!

Do you think you'll make more skins someday?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 5:42 AM
It's beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 4:13 PM
My current favorite default skin! But I do prefer them being paired with these eyes here https://antoninko.tumblr.com/post/6...-3t2-conversion cos it makes my sims look extra gorgeous. Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by budwinys
I've been using these for a while now (got them from your links on Reddit) and they're amazing. They look even better than the previews when they're in game. If anyone is thinking about downloading these, get them!

Do you think you'll make more skins someday?

It's not off the table, but this was already a pretty big undertaking so probably not in the near future, haha.

Blue alien back on track.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 1:37 AM
I absolutely love the tongue textures. Way better than a black void in my sims mouth. lol
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 8:54 PM
These look wonderful. I have never used default skin replacements (just custom alternatives) since I like a Maxis Match CC game, but I'm going to try these out and see how I like them in game.

Thanks for the hard work on this, I'm sure this was very time consuming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:31 AM
This looks gorgeous. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 10:59 PM
Good and nice skins !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 11:03 PM
They look so nice! I never knew my sims needed tongues until I installed these.
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 6:01 PM
Hi, I have a problem with the third skin default. With that skin, my Sims' hair turns white and lettered. Do you have any idea how I can fix it? It only happens with that skin tone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 11:30 PM
FAVORITE SKINS EVER!! So smooth and simple. I've used the same skin for 7 years and I've never found another that I loved so much... well this is it!!! Thank you so much!! I'm super stoked for when the werewolf skins come out. Do you think you'll do different werewolf skintones? Grey, black, brown, red, blond, as custom skins?
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 6:05 PM
Hey, love the moon fruit skins and eyes. I do hope you'll see this (putting this in your tumblr ask box too just in case) but the male elder skins for CC shades 2 and 3 have the wrong textures (seem to be the AM textures) but on the normal body type only (fat and fit state appears to be fine)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chazzhay
Hey, love the moon fruit skins and eyes. I do hope you'll see this (putting this in your tumblr ask box too just in case) but the male elder skins for CC shades 2 and 3 have the wrong textures (seem to be the AM textures) but on the normal body type only (fat and fit state appears to be fine)

Sorry I forgot to reply but I noticed one of the CC shades issues the other day. Thanks for pointing out the other one for me. Working on fixing it when I got time.

Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2021 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SixFootBlue
Sorry I forgot to reply but I noticed one of the CC shades issues the other day. Thanks for pointing out the other one for me. Working on fixing it when I got time.

Excellent! I was worried because it looked like you had gone on hiatus, thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chazzhay
Excellent! I was worried because it looked like you had gone on hiatus, thank you

I tend to have cycles of deep focus on projects followed by burnout, or other responsibilities derailing things, haha. I get around to continuing things eventually.

Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SixFootBlue
I tend to have cycles of deep focus on projects followed by burnout, or other responsibilities derailing things, haha. I get around to continuing things eventually.

I hope that update comes out soon. I just love these skins!
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 10:07 AM
Hello, I would like to know if someone made their geneticized or townified version, I am really useless to do it because I have no idea how to do it ;_;

Btw, very nice skins uwu
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carrit
I hope that update comes out soon. I just love these skins!

So sorry for the delay. I got pretty sidetracked but the fix for those shades is out now!

Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 10:42 PM
Hi Blue! Thanks for sharing these amazing default skintones with us. They're probably the best Maxis-match defaults I've ever seen for Sims 2. I saw where you may do werewolf skins in the future. If you do, that will be amazing. When do you finally get around to making them, do you plan on creating a default replacement for bigfoot as well? Another question I have is for the Good Witch default overlays. Do you have one planned for good witches in the works? Once again, wonderful job on these! Definitely can't wait to see what you end up putting out in the future.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 4:07 AM
I've been revamping my defaults over the last few weeks and trying an ungodly amount of skins and eyes... these are honestly the best default skins I've ever had in my game. Thank you so so much for sharing these! I'm obsessed, truly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 10:05 PM
I love it!
Page 1 of 2