Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 4:22 PM
Default I made a tutorial video on creating a custom interaction.
This is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUyrrRqAaMA

I'll be uploading part 2 and 3 this month as well.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 11:08 PM
Thank you so much! Really excited about trying this tutorial.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 2:11 AM
Hey @PuddingFace quick question: which version of Visual Studio 2015 are you using? I have downloaded "Visual Studio Community 2015 with Update 3" but I'm not sure if it's the same as you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 6:57 AM
It was a long time ago that I installed. You also have to have .net 2.0 framework. That's what Sims 3 uses.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 12:20 PM
The Second Part of the custom Interaction tutorial is here. Check it out!

Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 7:13 AM
Part 3 of the custom Interaction tutorial is here. Check it out!

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2021 at 3:26 AM
Part 4 is here. It teaches you how to add animations in your interaction. Check it out!

Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 6:09 AM
Part 5 is here. Adding moodlets, increasing skills and changing relationships is covered in this one. Check it out.

Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 1:43 PM
Part 6 is here

Next tutorial will focus on making the interaction autonomous.

Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 8:38 AM
Part 7 is here. This tutorial focuses on autonomy and interaction pushing.

With this tutorial I have now taught all I know about Sim to Sim interaction.

Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 3:57 PM
i- im not a modder, but i know this is great. thank you!!!!
Inventor
#12 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 7:20 PM
I seem to do all my communicating with you about this tutorial series through MissPat

I wanted to say that I'm making a lot of use of these tutorials, and they're hugely helpful. Thank you!

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 9:34 AM
Default Part 8 is here.
Focuses on Sim picker menu.

Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2022 at 4:25 PM
Thank you so much for those Tutorials.
Is the example code you are using available somewhere? If not could you share it? That would be very helpful. Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Jun 2022 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyTheSnowcat
Thank you so much for those Tutorials.
Is the example code you are using available somewhere? If not could you share it? That would be very helpful. Thank you

Yes I will try to upload it. This eg. is for all my tutorials btw not just interactions. Also my computer was damaged and lost my file so I remade it but in the new file some things are different.