Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 8:06 AM Last edited by Lennaire : 13th Mar 2021 at 8:08 AM. Reason: additional info
Default Hair Color Swatches
Hi all.

I'm looking to create some albino sims and having a heck of a time finding suitably pale colors for both skin tones and hair.

Is there a way to make swatches to add to CAS so that I can simply click the color of hair/skin that I want to use rather than recoloring each hair that I may want to use or recoloring a skin? Or is there a way to extract a swatch from other hair/skin cc to use in CAS?
Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 1:02 PM
Sure, you can make your own skin color and hair color. Hair colors will only apply to one hair, though.

For a skin color: Use TS4 Skininator, clone a similar skin color, export the texture, modify it, import it.

For a hair color: Use CAS Tools or Sims 4 Studio, clone a hair, export the texture, modify it, import it.

Please come back to ask any specific questions.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2021 at 4:59 PM
Thanks for the information. For some reason I didn't get a notification of this reply.