Replies: 30 (Who?), Viewed: 2005 times.
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 3:35 PM
I just uploaded the Jeans Shaker Oasis remake! https://modthesims.info/download.ph...0&cb=1624458213
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 4:09 PM
You've been busy !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 9th Aug 2021 at 9:09 PM.
Service Area is already starting to look like a neighborhood
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 9:08 PM
I really wanted to make a small neighborhood, but things got out of control XD. I guess the asymmetric symmetry obsessed me with the number of houses. I decided to remove some boring and cheap houses too much like the Jeans Shaker Oasis and added a lot of new lots in Moroccan style, I had never built houses of that style and I was amazed at how simple they are and how well they combine with medieval houses. (I guess being Mediterranean I shouldn't be surprised xD). I've been working on interiors for a week and I've come a long way. I have few interiors left to finish, so soon I will be able to start with the stories and the part that for me is the most creative and I enjoy the most: Deciding the final families, creating townies, taking photos for the story .. Actually I already have some texts and sims created in another test neighborhood, so it will be a matter of linking everything and thinking about the main plot. I am thinking of creating a university for Jeans Shaker Oasis and Service Area, but this time I would like you to help me in its creation and construction: (lots, land, sims) and thus it becomes a community project. I am waiting to finish this to post the details for those who wish to sign up.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 9:38 PM
YAAAY!!!!! It looks amazing! I've been waiting so I can play them both together, haha! And wow a special university too?! 8D I'm so excited!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 5:31 AM
@cookietheinnocent Really? Now I feel more pressure to finish it!
Page 2 of 2