Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autonomous Have Meal fix for Apartment Life

by kestrellyn Posted 26th May 2021 at 7:46 PM - Updated 26th May 2021 at 8:35 PM by kestrellyn

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th May 2021 at 7:35 PM
I have had several boarding houses where sims do't actually have a refrigerator or stove and this should help with the problem of not being able to use the shared one in the communal kitchen.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 8:09 AM
Thanks for fixing this issue!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 3:18 AM
If i could hug you, i would. Thank you so much for fixing this, i had this problem for sooooooo long.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 6:09 AM
I liked the very idea of this mod and it is perfect for single Sims. However, I noticed that it prevents Sims with families to "serve a meal" autonomously; Sim will only use "have meal" function and the rest of the household remains hungry unless you cancel the action and direct them to "serve a meal". This was the case in all households with more than one Sim. After removing the mod things went back to normal and Sims used the "serve a meal" option autonomously to feed themselves and their family. Hopefully I am not alone in this observation.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2021 at 4:57 PM
I haven't changed the availability of the serve meal interaction. Since both are available, sometimes sims will choose to do one or the other. That's just how autonomy works.