Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cryptozoologist Career

by MoonFeather Posted 15th Jun 2021 at 4:15 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jun 2021 at 7:40 PM
I love this mod conceptually, but unfortunately having it in my mod folder causes the game to hard crash upon loading a house. I have a feeling some of the tuning in the ts4script file may be off?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaleRune
I love this mod conceptually, but unfortunately having it in my mod folder causes the game to hard crash upon loading a house. I have a feeling some of the tuning in the ts4script file may be off?
Thank you for your feedback! I play tested it before uploading and didn't run into anything like that. Do you have any other mods installed? Also do you mind telling me at which point it's causing your game to crash? Like does it crash as soon as you put it into your mods folder and launch your game or when you join the career?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Devious_Fox
Thank you for your feedback! I play tested it before uploading and didn't run into anything like that. Do you have any other mods installed? Also do you mind telling me at which point it's causing your game to crash? Like does it crash as soon as you put it into your mods folder and launch your game or when you join the career?

I've got a lot of other mods installed, but narrowing it down definitely indicates that this is the one causing the issue. It tends to hard crash after selecting a household and going in to play it, during the loading screen, though it will on occasion crash in CAS as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 12:06 PM
Hello, I really like your work. I hope I can share your work with some people that don't understand English, May I ask your permission to translate your mod into Chinese?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liefeng
Hello, I really like your work. I hope I can share your work with some people that don't understand English, May I ask your permission to translate your mod into Chinese?
absolutely! A Chinese translation would be amazing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 2:55 PM
does this work with the cottage living update??
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 7:43 PM
Thank You! :)
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 7:20 PM
I keep getting a better exceptions error for corrupted or bad mod since the Cottage Living update. Hope it can be updated soon.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Sep 2021 at 5:01 AM
I was planning on making a Cryptozooloogist career myself but decided to look for one before I started, and I'm glad I did, because you beat me to it! XD Looking forward to trying this out.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 10:10 AM
Hallo^^

klappt diese Mod auch jetzt nach all den weiteren Patches noch? Wäre toll, würde es zu gerne installieren <3

Danke