Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clutter Anywhere Part Six - Sculptures

by bessy Posted 15th Jun 2021 at 4:28 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2024 at 11:59 PM by bessy

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 4:51 AM
These are great. Much simpler than trying to work out what bits other mods by different modders have covered.

Are you aware that part 2 has disappeared from the site?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deathrolla
These are great. Much simpler than trying to work out what bits other mods by different modders have covered.

Are you aware that part 2 has disappeared from the site?

Hi! Thank you, yes pt2 is still on moderation, but i hope we'll get it soon)

Crazy in purple
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 4:44 PM
Doing these types of mods, editing every swatch binary file for every object type, a mind-numbing repetitive chore that would test the patience of a saint. So well done on working your way through them all. The most horrowing aspect for future concern, if Maxis do add any new important tags that effect these objects, - or those in your other similar mods - it'll be a nightmare to add the new tags one by one to the files these mod types use. Not unless S4S comes out with a handy batch updater fix. (Sometimes, but not always. Hence other modders soon abandon updating these mod types.) But still, well done on the monotonous grind getting all these done. You must have the patience of a saint.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Doing these types of mods, editing every swatch binary file for every object type, a mind-numbing repetitive chore that would test the patience of a saint. So well done on working your way through them all. The most horrowing aspect for future concern, if Maxis do add any new important tags that effect these objects, - or those in your other similar mods - it'll be a nightmare to add the new tags one by one to the files these mod types use. Not unless S4S comes out with a handy batch updater fix. (Sometimes, but not always. Hence other modders soon abandon updating these mod types.) But still, well done on the monotonous grind getting all these done. You must have the patience of a saint.

Thank you so much! Yeah, this required much patience to finish, and I plan to keep these up to date if any real life circumstances won't prevent me from it, because i'm very sad that we have many grest mods abandoned and outdated.

Crazy in purple
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 11:27 PM
Thank you for updating this for cottage living and all the time it takes to do these mods. I use all your "clutter anywhere" mods and appreciate all the time it takes you. Great Job!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 4:36 AM
Thank u for the updating, Bessy! Дягую!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 2:08 PM
Thank you for this! Quick question: Can we still use the merged file even if we don't have every single EP/GP/SP?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jul 2021 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimi52861
Thank you for updating this for cottage living and all the time it takes to do these mods. I use all your "clutter anywhere" mods and appreciate all the time it takes you. Great Job!

<3<3<3

Quote: Originally posted by parkjoonho
Thank u for the updating, Bessy! Дягую!

You're welcome! Did you try to speak Ukrainian? ))

Quote: Originally posted by Yuiri
Thank you for this! Quick question: Can we still use the merged file even if we don't have every single EP/GP/SP?

You are welcome, Yuiri! Honestly I don't know the game behaviour if you add pack-required stuff without having the pack.. But I think you can choose all the items from packs you own and merge them with S4S, it's very simple, here is the tutorial)

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 12:46 PM
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aloneguy950
Awesome! Thanks For Sharing!

Hey! You're welcome!)

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Oct 2021 at 4:52 AM
Several of these items are showing up as "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when opened with Sims4Studio. Not sure if I should still load those into my game?

Darkwind7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2021 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwind7
Several of these items are showing up as "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when opened with Sims4Studio. Not sure if I should still load those into my game?

Hi! Do you use seperate files or merged version? I have all EP/GP/SP/Kits in my game and every file is Ok both in game and Studio. Can you tell me what files show you this error?

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Oct 2021 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bessy
Hi! Do you use seperate files or merged version? I have all EP/GP/SP/Kits in my game and every file is Ok both in game and Studio. Can you tell me what files show you this error?

I am looking at the separate files in Sims4Studio version 3.1.5.5. The ones that have the error are these: bessyAnywhereMHTeaandTears, bessyAnywhereMSSimsationalStyleStack, bessyAnywhereSSCauldronOSpirits, bessyAnywhereSSJackOHat, bessyAnywhereSSJillOLantern, bessyAnywhereSSParlorTrixSpookyCenterpiece.

The error message is this:
The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.5.5
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectSwatchItem..ctor(ObjectDefinitionResource object_definition, ObjectCatalogResource objectCatalog, ObjectCustomContentViewModel parent)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel.CreateSwatch(ISwatchResource resource)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel.<InitSwatches>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.CopyFrom(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.CatalogSims4CustomContent.get_Swatches()
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.BatchEditingViewModel..ctor(CatalogSims4CustomContent obj)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.CatalogSims4CustomContent..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider remoteSource, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id, Type type)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.BuyBuildSims4CustomContent..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider remoteSource, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id, Type type)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider globalFiles, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id)
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.LoadViewModel()
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.set_Package(IDBPFPackage value)
at S4Studio.MainWindow.LoadProject(String full_path)

Darkwind7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwind7
I am looking at the separate files in Sims4Studio version 3.1.5.5. The ones that have the error are these: bessyAnywhereMHTeaandTears, bessyAnywhereMSSimsationalStyleStack, bessyAnywhereSSCauldronOSpirits, bessyAnywhereSSJackOHat, bessyAnywhereSSJillOLantern, bessyAnywhereSSParlorTrixSpookyCenterpiece.

The error message is this:
The Sims 4 Studio - Version 3.1.5.5
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectSwatchItem..ctor(ObjectDefinitionResource object_definition, ObjectCatalogResource objectCatalog, ObjectCustomContentViewModel parent)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel.CreateSwatch(ISwatchResource resource)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel.<InitSwatches>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.CopyFrom(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.CatalogSims4CustomContent.get_Swatches()
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.BatchEditingViewModel..ctor(CatalogSims4CustomContent obj)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.CatalogSims4CustomContent..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider remoteSource, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id, Type type)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.Generic.BuyBuildSims4CustomContent..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider remoteSource, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id, Type type)
at S4Studio.ViewModels.ObjectCustomContentViewModel..ctor(IWindow window, IResourceProvider globalFiles, IDBPFPackage localPackage, UInt64 prototype_id)
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.LoadViewModel()
at S4Studio.Shared.StudioDocumentModel.set_Package(IDBPFPackage value)
at S4Studio.MainWindow.LoadProject(String full_path)

Thank you for the details. I have a question and it might be silly. The items you mention belong to stuff packs: MH = Movie Hangout, MS = Moschino, SS = Spooky Stuff, do you own them?

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 1:44 AM
Hello, your "Clutter Anywhere" mods, as well as your "Slots Anywhere - Counters", look incredibly useful, but because I disable/reenable my packs a lot, I can't use the all-in-one package and having all the items separated is just too many files to manage. Would it be possible to also have the items merged by packs in the future?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jul 2022 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustHerefortheMods
Hello, your "Clutter Anywhere" mods, as well as your "Slots Anywhere - Counters", look incredibly useful, but because I disable/reenable my packs a lot, I can't use the all-in-one package and having all the items separated is just too many files to manage. Would it be possible to also have the items merged by packs in the future?

Hi! Thank you for appreciation of my work) I think I can upload files merged by pack with the next content update. And you can also do it with Sims 4 Studio

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 4:11 PM
Hi, these mods are great! will you consider creating an "all-in-one" download for all of your Clutter Anywhere sets?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnusFlowers
Hi, these mods are great! will you consider creating an "all-in-one" download for all of your Clutter Anywhere sets?

Hi! Yes, I did these already. I decided to keep MTS content as is, and all-in-one posts are available on my Tumblr and Patreon pages, they are linked here)

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 6:49 PM
Hi! Yes, I did these already. I decided to keep MTS content as is, and all-in-one posts are available on my Tumblr and Patreon pages, they are linked here)

Could you please give a direct link to your all in one clutters mod, I can't seem to find it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by {Lorea}
Could you please give a direct link to your all in one clutters mod, I can't seem to find it.

Hi! Try this link to my Tumblr post)

Crazy in purple
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Mar 2023 at 8:18 PM
Hi! Try this link to my Tumblr post)

Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by {Lorea}
Thank you!

You are welcome!!

Crazy in purple
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:53 PM Last edited by Maxx Shab : 19th Mar 2023 at 5:51 PM.
Looks like you accidentally uploaded archive with separated files instead of merged one. But it's a great mod nevertheless, thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Mar 2023 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maxx Shab
Looks like you accidentally uploaded archive with separated files insted of merged one. But it's a great mod nevertheless, thanks a lot!

Yeah, there were some issues) Now it's fixed! Thank you <3

Crazy in purple
Page 1 of 2