Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No cooking / no autonomous cooking in cauldrons

by dear_dori Posted 13th Jul 2021 at 2:57 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2021 at 12:49 PM by dear_dori

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 4:29 AM
Thank you! Very useful!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 7:57 AM
Good idea!
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 6:01 PM
I really do like the concept of this mod. The only issue is, while I was using it, it disabled ALL interactions with the cauldron. Not certain if a patch caused issues or what. I just want them to stop making Mac and Cheese in it! Not stop using it entirely. Are there any known issues I should keep an eye out for? this is the only cauldron related mod I have.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Aug 2021 at 6:54 PM
Thank You! :)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 7:31 AM
Broken 1.77
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 12:15 PM Last edited by dear_dori : 29th Aug 2021 at 12:52 PM.
Hello, sorry for replying late. I've updated the files, please redownload.
Unfortunately I can't guarantee that the new version is working for everybody, because for me, the old version was still working after the latest patch, and so I couldn't identify the cause of the issue. Hopefully with adapting the files to the most recent game data, it will work again for everyone. Please let me know if there are still problems

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 3:09 PM
I could cry I've been hunting for this mod for ages! Thank you so very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 10:41 PM
Thank you! I have been creating a special room just for the cauldron and using door locking to only allow people in who have to use it at the time.
This will make life so much easier.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 12:48 AM
THANKS YOU, Jesus, how I wanted this!!!