Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiny Living High Glass Table - Changed Tags

by FlamedWick Posted 31st Jul 2021 at 6:28 AM - Updated 31st Jul 2021 at 7:52 PM by FlamedWick

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 12:06 PM
Shouldn't it be in mods/overrides/hiders and recategorisers, because you did not change anything but tags?

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 7:10 PM Last edited by FlamedWick : 31st Jul 2021 at 7:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Shouldn't it be in mods/overrides/hiders and recategorisers, because you did not change anything but tags?

Ah, didn't think of that. This is the first time I've uploaded something. I've gone in and tried to change it, but I think it's automated, so I, honestly, have no clue if I can change it. All I can change is what category it's in for surfaces.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 10:05 AM
Thanks for sharing this. I don't think I was even aware that this table is in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 4:37 AM
Thank you! I always forget this table even exists because I never see it!