Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liquid Death Tallboys (Decor)

by Shooshed Posted 11th Aug 2021 at 9:39 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2022 at 12:50 PM by Shooshed

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 2:42 AM
It's a functional energy drink?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by justpass11
It's a functional energy drink?

ah no sorry it's just a decor item, i gotta update the desc to reflect that, my bad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 11:59 PM
My room IRL is littered with Liquid Death cans. You're the GOAT for this
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 8:03 PM
hi! I was so excited to see this mod cause this is my favorite water in the world (literally have 3 cases right now), but I can't find the LD can anywhere

The CASE from you (Eco Req) works/shows up in game. I grabbed the mesh, everything is correctly placed in my mods folder and everything. The "kyle's juice" monster can shows up, but the liquid death can is nowhere to be found. Wanted to see if maybe the newest patch for the HS EP maybe broke it?

Thanks again for this! I would love to be able to use it <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MystickWitch
hi! I was so excited to see this mod cause this is my favorite water in the world (literally have 3 cases right now), but I can't find the LD can anywhere

The CASE from you (Eco Req) works/shows up in game. I grabbed the mesh, everything is correctly placed in my mods folder and everything. The "kyle's juice" monster can shows up, but the liquid death can is nowhere to be found. Wanted to see if maybe the newest patch for the HS EP maybe broke it?

Thanks again for this! I would love to be able to use it <3

Ah damn i'm sorry, I haven't touched the sims in forever (I don't even think it's installed to be frank) and I am certainly rusty at modding but if I can figure it out, I will update it. Thank you!!!