Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixed Agnes Crumplebottom cross stitch

by ruby7844 Posted 19th Aug 2021 at 3:10 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:00 AM
Thank you so much for creating a decent picture of Agnes Crumplebottom. That's really great!
Theorist
#3 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 9:16 AM
I think you did not noticed the reason EA made it. Those Agnes you called "ugly" is Agnes Crumplebottom easter egg from MySims game that's also under EA guidance. They were always like that with easter eggs starting from TS2 times. And guess this will never change. So I am fine with this picture. For me it's still Agnes. But from spin off
Regards. Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:53 PM
Is there a way you can make this not an override? I kind of like the chibi Crumplebottom... but I'd like to be able to have the real one too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
I think you did not noticed the reason EA made it. Those Agnes you called "ugly" is Agnes Crumplebottom easter egg from MySims game that's also under EA guidance. They were always like that with easter eggs starting from TS2 times. And guess this will never change. So I am fine with this picture. For me it's still Agnes. But from spin off
Regards. Vic ^_^

I still miss having a Will Wright headhunt... *sigh*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Regards. Vic ^_^

To Vic , I start the sims by watching YouTube of sims 3 gameplay and thought wow what a great franchise back in 2015. That lead me to paly sims 4 and only the sims 4 thank of the knowledge you share with me a newbie. I also did not mean to call it ugly but I did not want the red WIP on it at all. Agnes is not ugly but granny chic. and thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 6:58 PM
Thank you for this. I adore Agnes Crumplebottom, but I never played MySims either and I prefer Agnes as she looks in the Sims 4.