Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Three REAL hen breeds!

by lowflyer Posted 5th Sep 2021 at 10:41 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2021 at 6:30 PM by lowflyer

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 5:39 PM
This is great! Thank you for doing this. I hope you can make more breeds like gennie hens. You know those chickens that lay green eggs from Africa.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 2:48 AM
I plan to make more breeds, once I find out how to make them so they aren't overrides. Are you referring to guinea hens? They would require a whole new mesh, since they have a completely different body shape. To be correct, they would need to be totally new from the claws up, since their behavior is completely different from chickens.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 6:28 PM
tyvm I don't have a flock I have wild chickens in my neighborhood so I can't have a coop and they hatch on my porch chairs so having my chickens in Sims is awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 6:12 PM
Such pretty and adorable hens! I love the more realistic coloring. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 10:51 AM
I made my real life chickens with this... The rooster was named Blackjack who I rescued and made healthy again (he was used in fights) and my hen, his mate, Elizabeth. (the Delaware hen) They're resting in peace now