Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lovely Affair Maxis Match Version (2 styles)

by MaxisForAll Posted 10th Oct 2021 at 9:55 PM - Updated 16th Oct 2021 at 2:26 PM by KadBrazil

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 8:04 PM
Thank you! I do wonder, can you also make that Sim downloadable?
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Oct 2021 at 9:26 PM
Hi! Great work c: I wonder where did You get this eyeliner/eyelashes for Your sim?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 1:37 PM
I don't included the mesh because it's still avaible in the original creator's page. ...what are you talking about? I don't see a creator's page and that means I can't get this hair. I wish you had included the mesh. This looks like nice hair. Can you send me the mesh site so I can download this hair? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2021 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims Girl
I don't included the mesh because it's still avaible in the original creator's page. ...what are you talking about? I don't see a creator's page and that means I can't get this hair. I wish you had included the mesh. This looks like nice hair. Can you send me the mesh site so I can download this hair? Thanks.

I had added the link in the meshes used, I thought It will show up in the post, but now I also added in CC required, the link is below the last file