Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Defeo House 1974 - Amityville Horror

by Chikiwi2016 Posted 20th Oct 2021 at 4:48 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 4:27 PM
Love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 4:33 PM
Awesome nice attention to detail!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Oct 2021 at 10:36 PM
Nice, just a suggestion - but another cool horror themed build that you could do is the cabin from Evil Dead (1981 - Ash vs. Evil Dead)
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#5 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 8:44 PM
I remember seeing some documentaries on the DeFeo murders over the years. That house never ceased to fascinate me! A very nice job on recreating the 1974 version of the Amityville house. Maybe you can recreate the 2005 Amityville house. I read the house went under a lot of exterior changes so it's almost unrecognizable today, if it wasn't for the address - 112 Ocean Avenue.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaegotH
Nice, just a suggestion - but another cool horror themed build that you could do is the cabin from Evil Dead (1981 - Ash vs. Evil Dead)

I'll check it out!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2021 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
I remember seeing some documentaries on the DeFeo murders over the years. That house never ceased to fascinate me! A very nice job on recreating the 1974 version of the Amityville house. Maybe you can recreate the 2005 Amityville house. I read the house went under a lot of exterior changes so it's almost unrecognizable today, if it wasn't for the address - 112 Ocean Avenue.

yes, I looked at the current one but it wasn't the same without those iconic windows!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 1:59 AM
Absolutely love the Amityville Horror. Thanks for sharing! "For God's sakes, get out of the house!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Oct 2021 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hex-objekt
Absolutely love the Amityville Horror. Thanks for sharing! "For God's sakes, get out of the house!"

Glad you like it! I was getting the creeps while doing this.. I swear the build felt haunted! haha