Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2021 at 10:06 PM
Default how to convert a modded bush into another object?
I believe the title it's self explanatory
I'd searched tutorials about this without luck at all.

Can anyone please help me?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 2:40 AM
Depends on the object. If it has a mesh (GMDC) and texture (TXTR/TXMT), those can be swapped for a different set of mesh/texture.

If it's based on an EAxis item and borrows all the resources from it (no GMDC/TXTR in the file), then it should be possible to change which object it's referenced to.

Also matters if you just want to swap it out as a replacement (simplest option, fine if you just need one version), or want a version that can be used alongside the original (you'll need to know how to clone objects, change the GUID, etc.)

Would help to know which object it is and what you're planning to do. There's a lot of modded bushes, and the functions and setup of that modded bush could depend on what you would need to do to keep them in the object you want to turn it into.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2021 at 12:07 PM
It's this modded bush from Simlogical and as replacement I was thinking about the bill from the game
I'm not sure it's named bill in the game, because I play it in Spanish
Alchemist
#4 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 12:47 AM
@condedd have you figured this out yet?

https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...hp?topic=5862.0 - do steps 1-7, then open the bush package, and do steps 27 to the end.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:36 PM
thanks!