Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:20 PM
Default Editing a package help
Hi ! so, i've been trying to edit a mod for personal use. But, i'm lowkey struggling? zero's all better ghosts mod is mostly base game compatible, but to drain sims you need tiny living??? I'm not sure why but, is it possible to change that?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-better-48594940 mod link for reference
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:01 AM
No, because you need the animation and some other stuff it relies on, and Zer0 did not import any of that. You can re-create it with a custom interaction and referencing some other EA animation, etc.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MizoreYukii
No, because you need the animation and some other stuff it relies on, and Zer0 did not import any of that. You can re-create it with a custom interaction and referencing some other EA animation, etc.

oh alrighty, i might just buy tiny living then lol