Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 7:50 PM
Default Decompiling MC Command Center
I am starting to develop mods for Sims 4, and I was hoping to use examples to learn. The broadest mod I can think of is MC Command Center.

How can I decompile MC Command Center's .pyc files?

I have tried the following:
- unpyc3.py
- uncompyle6 library
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 1:17 AM Last edited by MizoreYukii : 29th Nov 2021 at 4:30 PM.
You can't decompile MCCC, it's done that way on purpose because people were stealing from him. You could try to find a really old version before he implemented this change, but it's been several years and the code will be outdated in some parts. I would recommend looking at other mods instead and if you have questions, join the Creator Musings server linked in my signature. There's modders and resources there to help with your questions (there are no scripters who frequent these forums enough to catch any possible questions).

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon