Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 8:59 PM
Default My custom books are not showing up in the shop,
I'm trying to make my own custom content set of books, I am trying to add the first five Percy Jackson books and I followed the sims wiki guide on how to do so but they aren't appearing in-game. Could I get some help please I'm new to this so it might just be a simple mistake that I don't understand? Thanks in advance!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PercyJacksonBooks.zip (23.7 KB, 3 downloads)
Description: My failed attempt at custom books.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 3:08 AM
They're probably in debug mode?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spenceay94
I'm trying to make my own custom content set of books, I am trying to add the first five Percy Jackson books and I followed the sims wiki guide on how to do so but they aren't appearing in-game. Could I get some help please I'm new to this so it might just be a simple mistake that I don't understand? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Spenceay94

I noticed in the String Table inside the package there is a long error message, when looking at it in S4S. My recommendation is to go to the S4S website and ask what the error means, and you may be able to fix it from there.