Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*New Mesh and Skin* Wanna test it :)

by llunauk Posted 1st Jun 2005 at 3:46 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2005 at 3:54 AM by llunauk

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#2 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 7:48 AM
*nods and smiles* wicked mesh Erin, you are suuuuuuuntch a great mesher and skinner

Nobody likes u, everyone left u they'r all out without u, having fun...
#3 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 7:54 AM
splendid work yet again! love the boots!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 8:24 AM
this is so funky and I love it thank you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 8:38 AM
Wow, insanity and/or being constantly hyped up on sugar must be GREAT for simming purposes... XD

It looks great, and I'll test it in-game shortly. ^_^
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 9:26 AM
Wow love it!
It's great to be a sim player, i dont have to go shopping for my self any more, I be just fine when ever I find a cute outfit for my sims :D
(sins I'm to broke to spend mone on shooes and clothes IRL)
Thank you for brighting up my day!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 9:28 AM
:argh: so detailed ! It looks even better than the last lolita dress, and I didn't think that was possible!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 1:19 PM
Thats why I love the sims, escape from my financial ruins Avund. lol I think thats one of the reasons I love MTS2 - its free, its a community and people share, down with the pay sites! yee haw! bring on the sims revolution!

Got to thinking about The Sims Resource too, I was thinking hold on here, people are doing recolours of recolours and like people pay to download them, but its the peoples work not yours, so the people (you and I) have to pay to download, then we give them stuff for free via upload which we pay for later, and everyone else pays and I thought, hey! I need coffee and thought - somethings not right here lol

Oh insanity and sugar hehe, hell yeah! I think its a sugar based insanity from my rather large black mugs with gold trim, though I did once hit my head once on a chemical bearing cow >_<

I love coffee sugary and milky and I don't see a problem with 3 mugs per hour (mph) and like in the morning, we are probably pushing 5 mph. Secret of coffee is heat, and that its wet - every tried a dry cup of coffee, its hard to swallow so adding water is a definate must. Though cold water doesn't seem to break down the coffee or merge it with the water - its magic how it does that !

*nods and smiles*

~Erin~
Thanks for the kind words and thanks, really makes my day!
#9 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 2:32 PM
Percolation is indeed an amazing thing.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 2:34 PM
I love them but I am a bit confused, if I get the YA version, does it contain the adult and ya or do I need to download both. thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 4:55 PM Last edited by llunauk : 2nd Jun 2005 at 12:29 AM.
Download just the YA if you have the Sims University installed, one download is for YA & Adults the other just adults for the regular Sims2. (Reason why is if you don't have sims university installed it *MIGHT!* cause problems, errors and a serious head ache!)

Hope that helps LynnMar

~Erin~

And XE03, its *Perkylation!* and not infact Percolation, the dictionairies are wrong
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 5:52 PM
That skirt is so cool! I love your designs, Erin (and Amy, of course)!
*raises eyebrow at the perkylation thing*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 5:59 PM
Awesome thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 6:42 AM
Wow, thats awesome! I love your meshes. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2005 at 11:57 PM
They say the best things in life are free - well, yours and Amy's (not ?) stuff is better than anything I've seen on a pay site !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 1:44 AM
Yes we like free, we love making stuff so why charge? Not a lover of paysites, it pays for the bandwidth my 'something' just use MTS its free!

~Erin~
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 5:38 AM
I think I might already have this from TSR but I will just make sure! Thankies :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:16 AM
Great llunauk, once again you've done a great job! And super fantastic mesh aardvarkams!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 1:19 PM
Love this outfit! If you ever buy a sewing machine and make these for real life, I'll be your #1 customer
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thiskittyclawz
Love this outfit! If you ever buy a sewing machine and make these for real life, I'll be your #1 customer

I wish I was that talented, I would for sure lol so we'll just have to stick with more sim skins and meshes I'm afraid >_<

~Erin~
*hugs and smooches!*

<-------------- You can rent this space from as little as £10 a month!--------------> For £2 more you get an extra! <----->
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by colorxcore
I think I might already have this from TSR but I will just make sure! Thankies :D

Well we don't upload there, but if you do see it or anyone else sees it there let me or Amy know as obviously someone else uploaded it - just so we can go see and scream, noooooooo! out stuff is supposed to be shared for free!

~Erin~

<-------------- You can rent this space from as little as £10 a month!--------------> For £2 more you get an extra! <----->
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 6:39 AM
Gorgeous, so detailed and I love the colours, thankyou!
#23 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 8:44 AM
it very good!!!thanks !!i very like it!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:27 PM
any chance u cud put this is a zip file coz rar files never seem to work and i love this!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 1:57 AM
thanks, it looks wonderful!
Page 1 of 4