Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haunted House Career

by HexeSims Posted 28th Jan 2022 at 2:13 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2022 at 9:25 PM by HexeSims

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 8:42 PM
Hello, the mod looks very good but I have a doubt. Do you have to build a lot with some special feature and what kind of lot do you put? Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2022 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by atrapat
Hello, the mod looks very good but I have a doubt. Do you have to build a lot with some special feature and what kind of lot do you put? Thanks

Hello, no you don't have to build a thing as this is a rabbit hole career, your sim will go out the front door and disappear like any other career.
Thank you for the love and happy playing =)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Feb 2022 at 7:44 PM
Can ghosts apply?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scipio Garling
Can ghosts apply?

Hello, yes they can as long as they are in your household.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jun 2022 at 2:55 PM
This is not working anymore.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2022 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Giakou
This is not working anymore.

Hello, I am currently remaking all my careers in Mod Constructor as the Neia Career mod hasn't been updated for some time and I am getting LE's myself. When I have finished going through them I will update everything on here
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 10:30 PM
Love this idea! Any chance of making a part-time version for teen sims?
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2023 at 8:52 AM
Hello, I'm from Taiwan, I think your mod is very interesting, would you like me to translate it into Chinese version?
If someone wants to download the Chinese version from me, I will ask him to come here to download your mod first, and then give him my translation
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yungni96
Hello, I'm from Taiwan, I think your mod is very interesting, would you like me to translate it into Chinese version?
If someone wants to download the Chinese version from me, I will ask him to come here to download your mod first, and then give him my translation

Hello, yes translation is fine