Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims Medieval Total Conversion Catalog

by votenga Posted 30th Mar 2022 at 5:04 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2023 at 12:11 PM by votenga

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 5:08 PM
Wooooow! This is probably the biggest conversion I've ever seen (ever) in my life! This must have taken aaaages to do! You've no idea how fast I pressed that download button lol, giving them a try now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 5:47 PM
This is amazing! Definitely the biggest conversion project for the sims. Thank you for your hard work!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 6:10 PM
Wow! This is such a huge project; you deserve major kudos!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 7:11 PM
Blessed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 9:06 PM
Wow! Wow! Wow! Fabulous! This an exciting conversion. Can't wait to use these. Downloading now. Thank you for your hard work on these!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Mar 2022 at 9:25 PM
Wow very well done! I wanted to tackle this project on my own back when I had more time and was in a better mood to mod for the game, yet I never got around to do it. So great to see it actually made!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 11:35 AM
This is absolutely incredible. Thank you thank you thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 12:32 PM
OMG! I'm in heaven! After using your medieval CAW objects, this is now the biggest game-changer for me. Let's go medieval!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 12:41 PM
Thank you everyone for your comments, I hope you all enjoy the content!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 1:15 PM
This is insane, I'm so excited to try everything out! Thank you so much OP!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 1:31 PM Last edited by echoweaver : 31st Mar 2022 at 1:43 PM.
I'm stunned. And I'm JUST building out a a medieval game. Wow! If I'd had this two days ago, I wouldn't have spent hours looking for a medieval peasant bed and failing!

BTW: If you actually are taking requests, I have been looking everywhere for church pews that function as dining chairs. I have some, I thought from Around the Sims but I can't find a link to them, that come in two halves -- right and left, that fit together to look like a single unit. But they're not dining chairs, so sims won't sit on them to watch weddings. I've also seen pews as benches, which makes perfect sense, but again no wedding. Regular dining chairs space out so far that that it breaks immersion.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 1:43 PM
BLESS YOU FOR THIS
You are officially the G.O.A.T.; it's ridiculous how awesome this is! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 2:00 PM
Thank you, these are such versatile conversions, I have medieval, apocalypse and castaway style games that are going to find these incredibly useful.

Could I check though, there are tables etc shown in the pictures but I couldn't see a surfaces rar to download? Have I missed something blatantly obvious?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimlupai
Thank you, these are such versatile conversions, I have medieval, apocalypse and castaway style games that are going to find these incredibly useful.

Could I check though, there are tables etc shown in the pictures but I couldn't see a surfaces rar to download? Have I missed something blatantly obvious?

No your right the surfaces file is missing, i will add it on late once I get home
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 2:43 PM
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it as I love these objects.

I'm afraid I'm going to be a pain again though. I'm going through, installing your CC into my game now and I noticed that the peasant shower mentioned in the mod description and shown in the pictures isn't in the plumbing rar. There are so many objects to go through, I only noticed because I'm absolutely desperate for a shower that works well in medieval and castaway games and was ridiculously happy when I saw this one in your pictures.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 2:54 PM
Incredible work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 3:37 PM
Your conversions are a godsend, thank you so much for your hard work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 3:43 PM
Missing content has now been added, missing clothes hamper in APPLIANCES, missing wands and beer keg in ENTERTAINMENT, missing shower in PLUMBING and missing SURFACES File from original upload! phew!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimlupai
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it as I love these objects.

I'm afraid I'm going to be a pain again though. I'm going through, installing your CC into my game now and I noticed that the peasant shower mentioned in the mod description and shown in the pictures isn't in the plumbing rar. There are so many objects to go through, I only noticed because I'm absolutely desperate for a shower that works well in medieval and castaway games and was ridiculously happy when I saw this one in your pictures.

thanks i had to make that one myself as even in the sims medieval they dont have one!, all sorted now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 6:23 PM
Hello! I hate to be a pain, but I think some of the toys in the description are missing from the toy file.

Absolutely love all of these conversions, as I've mentioned before! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 6:38 PM
Woww amazing! Thank you soooo much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puffkins2000
Hello! I hate to be a pain, but I think some of the toys in the description are missing from the toy file.

Absolutely love all of these conversions, as I've mentioned before! <3

ive had a check, it looks like a few have ended up in the deco file but everything i have made so far for those categories is present.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 7:51 PM
Oh you , you're spoiling us!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Mar 2022 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by votenga
thanks i had to make that one myself as even in the sims medieval they dont have one!, all sorted now

Wow. Then thank you even more. The shower looks absolutely awesome and I can't wait to use it in some of my games. It's going to fit the aesthetic so well. Thank you for all your hard work.
Page 1 of 4