Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 16th Sep 2022 at 10:10 PM
Spam landed in my in-box with the heading: POLLINATOR EMERGENCY!

I thought, "What, did something happen to PT9?"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Space Pony
#27 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 10:11 PM
Okay, does anybody know how to fix it if one of my own self-made sims ends up with borked data? Anybody? Because this information, that means I'd have to start over my neighborhood. :/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
Okay, does anybody know how to fix it if one of my own self-made sims ends up with borked data? Anybody? Because this information, that means I'd have to start over my neighborhood. :/

If the sim is broken, its not something that can be fixed in SimPE and you don't have a backup, kill them off, don't restart.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#29 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 4:30 AM
I had a couple of walking disasters in the Arundel town-both of them were game created, but for some reason their data got split off when I moved them into households-then they became invisible one day and I had to exile one character, and kill off the other one.
That's the kind of corruption I won't put up with. Having invisible sims doesn't work for me. Just too jarring.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Page 2 of 2