Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Intel Alder Lake Patch

by LazyDuchess Posted 30th May 2022 at 11:31 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2022 at 3:11 AM
Fixing our game, one mod at a time. You're like a superhero with an invisible cape and plumbbob. Thanks for this mod LD ;)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2022 at 5:20 PM
Can you use this with the smooth patch? Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st May 2022 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OhCrapItsTBGP
Can you use this with the smooth patch? Thanks

Hi!
Yup, it should have no incompatibilities. You can follow the normal installation steps and it should work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st May 2022 at 5:43 PM
THAAAANKS FOR EVEN TRY and pay atention to what Sims 3 players need!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Jun 2022 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LazyDuchess
Hi!
Yup, it should have no incompatibilities. You can follow the normal installation steps and it should work.

Great! I'll have to try this later!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jun 2022 at 8:08 AM
I wish this worked on my pc. I've tried the powershell script and the core limiter. I patched what it said to, I even installed the smooth patch too. Idk why it doesn't work for me.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jun 2022 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Harkness
I wish this worked on my pc. I've tried the powershell script and the core limiter. I patched what it said to, I even installed the smooth patch too. Idk why it doesn't work for me.

FIXED IT. This mod works for me ONLY with the smooth patch and the launcher as well. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 10:41 PM
Hi, this patch work perfectly with The Sims 3, but The Sims Medieval still won't to start. I bought the game on Origin in 2018, so I've never use a launcher for TSM.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 5:05 PM
Default General Question
Hi! Will this eliminate the need for the PowerShell script that limits the CPU for launch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 3:35 AM
You're a saviour!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2022 at 11:56 PM
Sims Medieval starts when I patch the executable after installing from CD. However, when I update the game via the launcher in prep for installing the expansion and re-patch the executable, it won't launch anymore, it just crashes immediately, and no dumps are generated in the Documents Sims Medieval directory either. Using i5-12600k and GTX 1070.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 11:12 PM Last edited by RedMallie : 10th Aug 2022 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Correction.
Hello. Thank you for this tool, but it does not work for me.
Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
installed on ‎10/‎06/‎2022

Are there any new options, please? Is there more information?
I appreciate any information. Thanks.

EDIT: SORRY!!!! Your tool works well, of course! I was looking for the EXE file in the wrong folder. THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 1:53 PM
Would it be possible for you to make one for The sims 2 ultimate collection also? TS2 is my favourite
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Sep 2022 at 10:46 AM
can you fix sims 4 simulation lag someone had a mods for it but never got patched again.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Sep 2022 at 9:06 PM
I wish I didn't install this mod. Every time I try to launch my game through the launcher or directly through the executable, I get this error message: "The code execution cannot proceed because .DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I get the error twice now because I patched both TS3.exe and TS3W.exe. I'm double screwed. Please help me out; I don't want to reinstall my game after I've done so much work on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Nov 2022 at 12:20 AM
TY so very much for this fix, till i stumbled upon your mod page i was clueless as to why the game would not start after i updated my PC.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Dec 2022 at 3:04 AM
Is there a way to use this with Gshade? It breaks when I try to use them together unfortunately.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 16th Feb 2023 at 1:34 AM
Thank You! I recently needed to buy a new computer with an Intel 13 gen chip (aka Raptor Lake) .. this patch saved my sanity and my Sims 3 addiction! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2023 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blvegeta
I wish I didn't install this mod. Every time I try to launch my game through the launcher or directly through the executable, I get this error message: "The code execution cannot proceed because .DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I get the error twice now because I patched both TS3.exe and TS3W.exe. I'm double screwed. Please help me out; I don't want to reinstall my game after I've done so much work on it.

Go into the EA App and click manage and click repair. That will fix it for you
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2023 at 12:01 AM
I dont know what happened. This worked like a miracle for me yesterday. My game was stuttering to an unplayable degree, and this fixed it. It was incredible and i was so happy. But now i'm getting "The code execution cannot proceed because .DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." as well. I would appreciate any advice.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th May 2023 at 7:16 AM
Im not sure what happened. I downloaded just the base game, and the patch worked, so then i downloaded my expansion packs (all except university life, and into the future as they wont install for some reason). but now i cant play at all. So i tried uninstalling the games, and the patch to see if i install all the games, then install the patch if then it'll work, but now it wont let me reinstall the patch, saying its already on the file.... and idk what to do, ive been going crazy not being able to play TS3, and was so excited to get back in. ):
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jun 2023 at 8:20 PM
Thank you so much for this! This was the only thing I could do to get Sims Medieval to finally work on my new laptop!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Jun 2023 at 8:57 AM
Thank you so much Lazy Duchess for your help! This mod has fixed my issue. You are awesome and very talented. Good job
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jul 2023 at 11:52 AM
Default Thanks it all works but now my game is incredibly slow
Any suggestions how to fix this? Thanks

◊☆кαмιℓє257☆◊
Page 1 of 2