Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Walk Cycle Edits

by simbouquet Posted 30th Jul 2022 at 10:46 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2022 at 3:19 AM by simbouquet

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 9:01 PM
Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 9:57 PM
This is great! Thank you so much! Are you going to do more like this? Witches also have a silly smile plastered on their face when on a broom, no matter what.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 3:46 AM Last edited by simbouquet : 31st Jul 2022 at 3:46 AM. Reason: typo
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
This is great! Thank you so much! Are you going to do more like this? Witches also have a silly smile plastered on their face when on a broom, no matter what.

Glad you enjoy!

I've actually got an update for this one coming up! I've already done some of the occult locomotion, but it didn't occur to me to check the broom riding animations. Thank you for letting me know!

I'll try to get the update up soon-ish, just need to test that everything looks all right in-game.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 2:15 PM
Thank you for fixing the smiling issue, it was so irritating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 5:13 PM
Thank you for this, never knew I needed it til now!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 1:09 PM
These are much appreciated edits for the game, thanks for sharing your talent with us simbouquet <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 4:11 PM
You know, the blandly smiling elder male walking around really stuck in my head. It never occurred to me that it might be a fixable thing. This is so awesome.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 6:27 PM
this is interesting, i like it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 5:09 AM
Thank you so much! I usually film sims walking from behind just cause of that silly smile, especially when they're NOT in the mood.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 1:32 AM
oh my god THANK YOU
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 7:57 AM
Makes me wonder if Maxis made it this way by mistake or due to some obscure reason i'll discover hundreds of hours into a save.
I mean, if it makes all male characters start moonwalking 500 hours into a save, i guess i won't even remember i had this mod, and also find it all very hilarious.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2022 at 7:55 PM
Great mod, thank you! Would it also be possible for you to fix the angry scowls werewolves have for their walk cycles? It's especially noticeable on ones with more normal-looking faces.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Sep 2022 at 2:56 PM
Hi! Thank you for getting rid of those weird smiles. Btw, I tested all of your other mods, and even if the changes they bring are small, it's such a big improvement in comparison to what it was before. Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 5:06 PM
Bravo et merci!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Feb 2023 at 11:55 AM
You know, I don't think I ever looked that closely at the walk cycle enough to notice the smiling thing. I suppose because my sims usually have a high mood anyway.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th May 2023 at 2:45 PM
Thank you for this mod, will it stop the fairies from flying even though I have an invisible wings mod?
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2023 at 11:03 PM
If I don't own into the future, will the rest of the walk mod still work as intended?