Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Eyes - By SimderZ

by Xianah Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:05 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2008 at 5:39 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:37 AM
Thanks so much for these! I love your site and enjoy your stuff. I regret what happened, but hope the problem will be resolved soon. Thanks for all your hard work, you make the game that much more enjoyable! :dsausage:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:59 AM
Hi Simderz.

I also love your work and popped over to your site this morning to look for any new updates. Then I saw the latest message. It's so sad that yet again someone has seen fit to disregard instructions

It was a great surprise to see a new download from you on here Thank you for your hard work and effort
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 3:27 PM
They look beautiful!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:05 PM
These look incredible! Thanks so much! Like everyone else, I'm sorry to here about the fact that people were trying to pass of your downloads of their own. I love everything I've downloaded and think you do a great job. I hope you keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:40 PM
Awesome work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 10:19 PM
I have too many eyes already but couldn't resist these. Very high quality!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM
I just wanted to say I love your work! I am disappointed that people don't respect your wishes, and they post your work on the exchange. I hope that this situation will be resolved soon. I love your site!
Banned
#9 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:41 AM
i just went to your site to read what happened. im sorry that people are stealing your wokr and passing it on as theirs. thats one reason why i havent bothered to upload anything any where, content theives are rampant now, and there really is nothing we can do about it other than put read mes about sharig and uploading it to other sites as their own work. its pathetic that they cant create their own so they steal others. i hope that this issue gets resolved, i love you site and hope that you resolve this issue.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 7:53 PM
OMG! These eyes are so pretty! I can't wait to download them!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 12:05 AM
Argh! I nearly forgot to download these and I approved them! Absolutely gorgeous I love them!! Thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:38 AM
Um, I do what I'm told, but seriously, I'm just curious... Why do some creators not want people to upload their work onto the exchange? I mean, I never take credit for anything, I just take the materials, and sculpt with them. I mean, even if I get somebody signing my guestbook, saying something like "I love your work, is meshing easy?" I always reply "I didn't make it, the credit goes to s-and-so, but I'm flattered."
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 12:06 PM
beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 12:22 PM
These are gorgeous Xianah thank you so much for sharing them!!

*drools over your av sim*

*hugs*

Kamai (tis Slip from N99)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 5:13 PM
Thank you, Xianah! The eyes are beautiful. :clap:
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:04 PM
gorgeous, xianah!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#17 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Argh! I nearly forgot to download these and I approved them! Absolutely gorgeous I love them!! Thank you =)

Wow! Coming from you, that's quite a compliment, Getting Soft in your old age are you???? (lol)

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 6:59 PM
* stares dazedly * soo beautiful...
I know just the neighborhood Im going to use this for too.
* mouth waters in anticipation*

-_- I thought I had seen one of your works on the exchange but I had hoped I was mistaken. Will have to see if I can find it again and see if it is one of the listed offenders or not.

I admit all sims I have made and shared on the exchange or here have been constructed from other peoples work .. most Ive custom done for anything Ive uploaded was the eyes - but I respect the wishes of any of the wonderful creators out there. I either ask permission before use or read through their site to verify there is no issue with the exchange as long as proper credit is given to the artist. Ive only recently started attempting to make my own bits and pieces for my own creations ( that are.. simple at best . lol ) and its taken hours to get it right.. I can only imagine how much time and effort you and Artemistha have spent on your creations . You are generous enough to want to share what your talents have created with other people .. only to have your wishes disrespected and someone claim your hard work as thiers. :<
Im so sorry for both of you. Thank you for not blaming the Sims community as a whole for what a few people apparently can not appriciate or understand. Ive loved your work since you started making and sharing things for Sims 1.. cant imagine my game without the things youve made. ( or Artemistha ) Thank you ( both ) for all the time and wonderful creations youve made over the years.

( PS - Whens your Lusicous Raven going to be finished?! Been staring at the pictures longingly for weeks. lol )
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 8:54 PM
Thank you for your generosity. I so enjoy your creations. They'll stay on my home computer and not wander elsewhere, of course!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 5:45 AM
LAMB: People don't want their works being uploaded to the exchange because a lot of people spend hours upon hours upon HOURS on each individual piece. It's nice enough to begin with that people like SimderZ, Atemistha and the like share their AMAZING creations with us and then people upload to the exchange and other websites and don't credit or neglect to do so. Now, if I spent 6 hours on one article of Sim clothing or a skin, I would be incredibley pissed off not to get the well-deserved credit. Which is the one of the reasons I supported both of them in taking their downloads off, even though I love them all dearly and try to respect their rules.

*cough* Went off on a bit of a tangent there. Nothing against you, LAMB. I just get a little peeved myself in seeing a person's hard work not get is well-deserved credit. I'm definitely a huge fan of SimderZ.

And I have to concur with BrokenBlackWings, I'm dying to get Raven!

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:00 AM
These are absolutely SPECtactular!! (Sorry, couldn't resist ^^;
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:17 AM
So pretty. You are a very talented person!!

YMW PRODUCTIONS
Great free downloads, and a fun and friendly forum
www.ymwproductions.com
Stop in and say HI.
Check out my little brothers shop
Undead Threads
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 9:03 AM
oh thanks soo much Xianah!they are beautiful! i love your stuff, you are very, very talented!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 8:07 PM
Hi SimderZ! I just love your work, these eyes are incredible! I fully support your work and do what you need on your site! The exchange needs some serious reworking! I used to go there alot when I first got my sims2 but I don't dig the lack policing. You and Arthimista are way too cool for words!! Thanks for your hard work.

I...will never be a memory.
Scholar
#25 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:12 PM
These eyes look incredible, thanks for sharing them.
Page 1 of 3