Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disable all body hairs for female sims

by zordard Posted 5th Oct 2022 at 5:34 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 8:11 PM
Just in case, here is the mod like this you could not find https://www.patreon.com/posts/70800287 but thanks anyway.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 8:28 AM
Thank you so very much for this useful mod. Recently I was very astonished when I found my in-game Sim (female) with these disturbing shadows.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 10:53 AM
Thank you for trying to fix Maxis problems.

It's too late for the townies in my game. I have around fifty NPCs that look like something out of a nightmare. This occurred right after Maxis destroyed my entire town by aging everyone to elder or dead. Men are spawning wearing full makeup and women spawning with LQ body hair with visible seams. I think I have finally reached my limit with TS4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 3:07 PM
Thank you! I don't know why they made it for female sims - especially the torso and back - but I don't like the leg and arm hair for females either so this is great.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 6:35 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 11:28 PM
You are my hero. Thank youuuuu
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Oct 2022 at 7:52 AM
While it's important to note that female body hair is 100% natural and nothing to be ashamed of, I do think it's a bit much for Maxis to have female Sims start growing back hair like some greasy biker from the 1960's. Seriously, you can shave it off and use it as a shag pile carpet. Thank you for fixing what should have been a base game update. Which Simmers are having to do. Again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Oct 2022 at 3:05 PM
Thanks so much for this mod. Can you make a version that prevents Maxis' body hair from being used on male Sims? I use Luumia's body hair, which looks realistic, as compared to Maxis' body hair, which looks just awful.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 10:37 PM
Thank you! I personally don't know why having "body hair" is such a big deal.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xSwitchback
While it's important to note that female body hair is 100% natural and nothing to be ashamed of,

Its a game.. if you're taking it that seriously you need to chill out a bit, theres people dying, kim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Oct 2022 at 7:12 PM
Finally something for to stop seeing body hair on random female NPC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 10:24 PM
Thanking you in advance. I trust this will work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2022 at 2:02 AM
might this cause a drop in fps? also, I put it in my game and still saw bh on female sims. how is this mod supposed to work? maybe I am doing it wrong. Thanks. I hope I can get it to work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YY4Me
Thanks so much for this mod. Can you make a version that prevents Maxis' body hair from being used on male Sims? I use Luumia's body hair, which looks realistic, as compared to Maxis' body hair, which looks just awful.

I think there was someone on Nexus that is called: Stop Random Body Hair. That may help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th May 2023 at 3:29 PM
OMG this is not working
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Nov 2023 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Switchback
While it's important to note that female body hair is 100% natural and nothing to be ashamed of, I do think it's a bit much for Maxis to have female Sims start growing back hair like some greasy biker from the 1960's. Seriously, you can shave it off and use it as a shag pile carpet. Thank you for fixing what should have been a base game update. Which Simmers are having to do. Again.
I disagree hair does not work for women! Let stop being woke and look at the facts! it is unnatural no 100% unnatural
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Dec 2023 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wyntir
I think there was someone on Nexus that is called: Stop Random Body Hair. That may help?

Sorry. That one's broken too. It seems all of the mods that fix this are broken now. There seems to be only one fix now:

https://sims4studio.com/thread/5781...s-cas-catalogue

TL;DR: It just involves turning off all categories/flags on certain CAS items so that it hides them.

Edit: If it turns out I'm NOT allowed to post links, I can re-post without the link and just tell you what to google.