Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reputation Mods

by simler90 Posted 3rd Oct 2022 at 2:45 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 7:47 PM
There are already mods that disable catalog and other reputation rewards: No Reputation Rewards by Cyjon
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 8:10 PM
It's good that you decided to make mods related to reputation in the game. I just wish it was harder for characters to earn a good reputation. And so that they do not receive a large amount of reputation points as a reward for successful dates, which are often cheating in my game.
I use the comm-skilling mod with it, character reputation changes on residential lots as well. Probably because of him, half of my romantic characters have an impeccable reputation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 12:26 AM
This is way off topic but do you know if there is a mod to fix "ask if want a ride home" when on a date? everytime i use it, it cancels itself. Thank you i use so many of your mods it's crazy :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 7:56 PM
Been wanting something like this for AGES. Reputation is so broken...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 8:35 PM
does the comm skilling mod by MATY conflict with this mod?