Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outdoor Gazebo

by HugeLunatic Posted 6th Oct 2022 at 1:32 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2022 at 2:33 PM by HugeLunatic

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 12:32 AM
Thank you sooooo mucg! I love your creations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 10:19 AM
thank you very much...Danke schön... :D
just a girl
#4 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 5:39 PM Last edited by Lamare : 7th Oct 2022 at 5:49 PM.
Nice goodies :) I like that gazebo's railings are aligned with potential invisible fence lines, so the footprint won't be a problem at all.

Quote:
An oddness with the gazebo when you pick it up but then hit ESC to release. I think it's due to shift anything mod

Yes, it is. Esc resets the height of a shiftable object, and if it's higher than one story wall, it sinks. If you want to avoid that, clear the adjustable height flag in object's init after the global init call. Add a node with this expression:
[prim 0x0002] Expression (My 0x0052 (Placement Flags 2) Clear Flag flag# Literal 0x000A (Adjustable Height (AL)))
Or copy-paste this in raw entry box:
Code:
52000A00000A03070000000000000000
(and make sure Op-Code is 0x0002)

Edit: now that I think about it, I'm not sure Placement Flags 2 existed in base game. They might have been added around Seasons... maybe. So it won't be Base Game compatible.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 8:45 PM
Thanks for sharing this!My sims in Pleasantview should love this as a shelter option and an outdoor kitchen later on.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 10:28 PM
Does this protect sims from getting rained on or is it more decorative? I have a mod from here that makes rain have more consequences for illness and makes sims more likely to go inside when getting rained on. I wonder if they'd be able to sit under this without issue.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 3:59 PM
This is a deco object with the same bhav's as rugs, so no, it won't protect sims from being rained on. Unless you put some invisible floors above them, then I it should.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 6:48 PM
Many thanks, Lunie. Looks very nice, a good addition to our parks!