Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enhanced Werewolves

by PuddingFace Posted 6th Oct 2022 at 1:25 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2023 at 7:33 AM by PuddingFace

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 4:27 PM
Finally something to make werewolf gameplay more interesting. Thank you so much!
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 4:44 PM
That looks awesome. Would it be compatible with Enirei Werewolf Maul? https://modthesims.info/d/491979/werewolf-maul.html
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 6:31 PM
you post , I download. No questions asked. LOL
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frecklebeans
you post , I download. No questions asked. LOL

Haha, me too. I just hit download without even realizing this wasn't an update of one of your other occult mods!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 5:51 AM
i like the idea of smelling someone and discovering where they work :P

i used to make dumb mods when i was bored, next time i'm bored i'll make a new mod.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
That looks awesome. Would it be compatible with Enirei Werewolf Maul? https://modthesims.info/d/491979/werewolf-maul.html

Yes. Compatible.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 5:29 PM
OMG it's here, I couldn't wait for this release. Your dedication to improve occult life states in this game is so appreciated. I have barely played with werewolves before (mostly by accident because SP made a sim a werewolf or like, when playing downloaded sims or premade sims with lycanthropy) because they are pretty boring and non-threatening by default. But now with hunting for food, supersonic howl and enhanced detection senses, it makes them far more entertaining to play with. Immediate download, thanks for sharing your talent with us <3
Inventor
#9 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Yes. Compatible.

Thanks a bunch, its great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 6:38 PM
Thanks a lot! I love your mods!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 1:54 AM
You are really talented! Is there anything you can do with the werewolves turning? like make it a option not too
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 5:37 PM
Thanks for another great mod! But I did not find a string to translate into another language. Does this mod have a menu?
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bast
Thanks for another great mod! But I did not find a string to translate into another language. Does this mod have a menu?

Translation Options will soon be added.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Field Researcher
#14 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 8:17 AM
Translation Options will soon be added.

Thank you so much!!!! Looking forward to!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 1:51 AM
Omg I love your other occult enhancement mods so much! I'm an avid user of occult sims and always felt like werewolves got the least amount of unique features of all the occults, so this will be super exciting to play. Thank you~~
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 2:20 PM
My sims occasionally get a script error when using the "Use your senses"-interaction to detect another sim's career or relationship, so far it's only happened with a non-playable ghost (tried it just to see what'd happen), and with a living sim who was sitting at the time when I used the interaction. Also when clicking on a werewolf sim in wolf form with a pet, there's an option for the pet to ask the sim to turn them into a werewolf.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Oct 2022 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sazandora123
My sims occasionally get a script error when using the "Use your senses"-interaction to detect another sim's career or relationship, so far it's only happened with a non-playable ghost (tried it just to see what'd happen), and with a living sim who was sitting at the time when I used the interaction. Also when clicking on a werewolf sim in wolf form with a pet, there's an option for the pet to ask the sim to turn them into a werewolf.

Ok I will look into these issues. Regarding use your senses. This happens when you use the interaction? Or by just clicking on the target sim?

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 1:34 AM
Ok I will look into these issues. Regarding use your senses. This happens when you use the interaction? Or by just clicking on the target sim?

The resets happened when I used the interactions themselves, yeah. My sim got reset shortly after I got the notifications about finding out the target's career/relationship status.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2022 at 5:14 PM
I pick it up, just because it adds interesting new gameplay options for our wolves.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Oct 2022 at 12:21 AM
omg THANK YOU THANK YOU--I, I mean, AWWWWWOOOOOOO~! :anime:
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Nov 2022 at 4:17 PM
I wanted to ask when the lines for translation will be added. Looking forward to it, thanks! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 7:10 PM
Is there a mod that allows to have separate outfits for human and wereform forms? is this even possible? Great mod, I will use it, but seperate clothes would really be usefull
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 1:17 AM
enhanced zombies will be so fun
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2023 at 3:22 PM
Anyway these werewolves can autonomously curse sims?
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Mar 2023 at 10:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Patriotic Domino
Anyway these werewolves can autonomously curse sims?

Not currently, no. I could add this feature though. Since vanilla ones don't I kept it like that.

Page 1 of 2