Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme Amidala Makeup and Headress

by hritza Posted 6th Jun 2005 at 11:02 AM - Updated 19th Jun 2005 at 12:03 AM by hritza

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 11:15 PM
Looks gorgeous, I'm downloading and I pray it's ready for Sims2 as I don't have the EP. Dial-up bites, I hate downloading thigns only to find out I can't use 'em.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 11:20 AM
Default Thankyou!
Quote: Originally posted by gloryfieldlm
Looks gorgeous, I'm downloading and I pray it's ready for Sims2 as I don't have the EP. Dial-up bites, I hate downloading thigns only to find out I can't use 'em.

Thanks so much!

I dosen't use an EP (added that to first post)

I'm so glad people love it and are downloading, I was scared It would have 0 dowloads- I hope those people who are reading this leave posts with comments- I love making things like this and love feedback!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:33 PM
Lovely!!! I love Amidala, she's a really nice character. Now I'm gonna look for the dress... Well done ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 8:49 AM Last edited by hritza : 19th Jun 2005 at 2:40 AM.
Yeah, I'm working on the dress at the moment, unfortunately there aren't really any meshes that match... but I'll make do- keep looking in the next couple of days!

Yay! finally done check the Throne Dress out here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...?threadid=70645

Unfortunately, no hair- come on talented meshers!!!
#6 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 3:32 AM
OMG...you are...you are God. Lol! You have no idea how much I've been wanting Padme sim stuff! Oh and please do make the dress! That would be so wonderful! Thank you so much hritza!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:12 PM
Finally!
I've been requesting for the Amidala white makeup in other places for a long time.
Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:20 PM
wow, i love this! finally the finishing touch for my army of Amidala sims running around!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 2:25 AM
More Padmé stuff! Great! I downloaded five of her dresses tonight and now the make-up. I think this is my lucky day!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 8:46 AM
Dress is made! Thanks so much for your nice comments! I'll be back with some more star wars skin soon... hopefully the black dress from ep I. I've also found some really nice concept art I want to have a stab at!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:52 AM
it's so pretty! thank you! i like your work!
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 3:38 PM
Very good idea! i love all your work!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:44 PM
Beautiful job! Your make-up looks just gorgeous and is accurate to the movies. Thank you so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 9:57 AM
Thankyou! How else would I make it? That's ok!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 12:44 PM
great work! thanks - I can't wait to try it out in my game

¡si usted leído esto y lo entiende, entonces hola!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 1:41 PM
Very nice! Great job on this..Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:50 AM
Hope it works ok! Again, it's my pleasure

"That's right."

Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:16 PM Last edited by marie_fay : 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:45 AM.
Thank you so much for this gorgeous makeup! .... yay...... it finally does show up! god bless 'save target as....' (and the make up.... of course ^^)

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 12:32 AM
thank you,veary nice.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 3:39 AM
it's really good!! :goodjob:
can you make one that will show her eyeliner or something? it looks kinda strange without it! Nonetheless, excellent work! rated 5 stars!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:50 PM
Do I love it?!? It was just what I needed!!! At las I have it Thanks for creating and for sharing