Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carla

by lauralyse Posted 7th Jun 2005 at 6:17 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 2:17 AM
Original. I like her. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 3:39 AM
She is very pretty and love her hair do.

Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 4:47 AM
She's ice especially the hair thanx
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 4:53 AM
Very cute. And I love the hair and earrings too.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 8:34 AM
She's very pretty, thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 9:54 AM
She is very pretty. Kinda reminds me of Christina Applegate, just where the eyes and nose is on the face. Thanks for sharing :D
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Jun 2005 at 10:59 AM
beautiful sim!i love the look in her eyes..she has something human in her face tnx
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 12:07 AM
she looks really good...can you upload your avatar sim? or have you already? she looks good too
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 10:40 PM
nice sim!!! best makeup ive seen so far, however i didn't get the cutom hair or clothes when i download this sim
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:47 AM Last edited by anonymous : 14th Jun 2005 at 3:09 PM.
neither did i...it only came with her face being the same...i didnt even know it was her til i squinted at the monitor and looked at the face closely lol

EDIT: i also just noted that the outfit doesnt show up either...the thumbnail for it shows up as the university girl in the lettermans jacket and the actual outfit that appears on the sim is the maxis default pink capri set...

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 9:17 AM
I'm having some trouble visiting guppy sims site, it's saying it doesn't exist. anyone else having this trouble?
Instructor
#13 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 7:23 AM
yeah i just went to guppys site...its closed...i pmed to find out if he moved it somewhere else or what. In the meantime, none of us will be able to get the hair to work.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 8:32 AM
Default Great!
She is cute, nice, great!!! :bump:
And BTW, she looks a little bit like this peggy sims char. for sims1!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:03 AM
wow! i love all ur downloads! Thank you
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 7:50 AM Last edited by anonymous : 4th Jul 2005 at 12:55 AM.
well since the creator still hasnt come back...for those of you who want the hair to show up in your game you will need to go here: http://guppysims.webcindario.com/indexframe.html then go to female hair page 3...download the "future hair" mesh (i think its on the top of the page)...the link is guppy's new site since the old one closed.

EDIT: well i just tested in-game apparently nothing on this girl works at all...the mesh from guppys doesnt work so the hair shows up as maxi's default blond ponytail with black bangs...the clothes show up as maxi's default burgundy capri set...oh well. I give up. Shouldnt have to go through all this work to get somebody else's sim to work like its supposed to. What a waste.
Instructor
#17 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 8:12 PM
She resembles the one woman (gah me and my stupid memory) that played the evil alien in Men In Black II.....dangit I can't think of her name and yet I can see her face in my mind as clear as day.... ~sighs frustrated at self~ Anyways, great looking sim ^_^
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 1:29 PM
hey... that's my name =)

I'm looking grate...

(Y)
=(´_`)=
(")_(")

follow the fat rabbit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 8:08 AM
My best friend's name is Carla!
And she is awesome!I really want her hair!