Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isako: An Adult

by Crmelsimlover Posted 12th Jun 2005 at 8:41 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:42 PM
She's cute, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:42 PM
I always thought that she was very beautiful. Thank you for deciding to share her.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:48 PM
She is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I hope you will want to do more ladies as well as the guys!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:28 PM
love her but no zip?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xbeattheshadowsx
love her but no zip?

Learn how to use .rar
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:13 AM
Thanks for giving us Isako, she's very pretty.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xbeattheshadowsx
love her but no zip?
WinZIP is a dinosaur. I don't do zip files. There are many free programs out there. Try Alzip http://www.altools.net/. It's a free download and it is wonderful.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:11 AM
Very pretty indeed thanks a lot! :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 4:02 AM
very pretty
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:04 AM
she looks great
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:38 AM
Pretty! Oh and where did you get that cat shirt she's wearing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by feline25
Pretty! Oh and where did you get that cat shirt she's wearing?

I got that little pj outfit from TSR.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 3:54 PM
Okay, thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:20 PM
god i have nooo idea how to use rar... and i want her so much
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 8:22 PM
NVM woo i got it!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 2:31 AM Last edited by KazzyC : 14th Jun 2005 at 2:55 AM.
I love this skin, but it's going funny on me. When I was making sims yesterday, I clicked on Isako and then decided to make a male sim first and my male sim had the same face and bang as Isako. Also when I was picking clothing for Isako, I clicked on sportswear and found she had a lovely black tracksuit with "bench" on the back and some nice purple trainers, (see screenshot), but when I try to use the tracksuit for other female sims, it's not with the other female tracksuits and it won't show up in bodyshop either, though I can find it in "clean installer". I've not got a lot of clothes in my download folder, so I don't think it's that that's causing it.
Screenshots
Instructor
#18 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 11:52 AM
Thankyou for sharing you work. She's really sweet.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KazzyC
I love this skin, but it's going funny on me. When I was making sims yesterday, I clicked on Isako and then decided to make a male sim first and my male sim had the same face and bang as Isako. Also when I was picking clothing for Isako, I clicked on sportswear and found she had a lovely black tracksuit with "bench" on the back and some nice purple trainers, (see screenshot), but when I try to use the tracksuit for other female sims, it's not with the other female tracksuits and it won't show up in bodyshop either, though I can find it in "clean installer". I've not got a lot of clothes in my download folder, so I don't think it's that that's causing it.

That is very strange!

Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
...eyes by Hairfish of mercosims

Mermaid Cove
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 9:18 AM
She's very beautiful, thanks for sharing her.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 11:46 PM
Very nice asian Sim thanks you.