Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:39 PM
Does anyone know if this has been fixed? The poor (sim) girl.... OMG I just realized, this must be the first sim fetish! A stool fetish, I've never heard of theat one, but sims are sims, they come up with the strangest things.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:52 PM
If its still stuck then I think it might be there forever, just a normal error I think. If it’s stuck and u can’t delete it, I think your sim has to be deleted instead. I once had that stupid teddy bear stuck in my Sims stomach, that’s why I never talk through to other Sims anymore! Evil teddy bears!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:52 PM
I've read through most of this thread, and it's quite funny. The pics are funny too...lol.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mike190870
I think i have found the real problem i looked up the condition on nhsdirect with the search word stools...

/\ I couldn't stop laughing after I heard this... lol /\
Its so funny!

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
Instructor
#55 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 2:37 PM
hey bondage have you fixed the problem yet?
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 2:50 PM
Unfortunately it seems that this poor sim has been abducted by aliens one too many times and they did a bit more probing than impregnation. Seems to me that the probe got stuck.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:15 PM Last edited by bairy : 9th Aug 2005 at 3:28 PM. Reason: merged posts
i got a guitar stuck through my girl once. nothing worked, and in the end, she died. the cowplant even ate the guitar!

==

o! have you tried deleting her with boolprop then going into the neighbourhood and going back? that might work?

==

if that doesn't work, i'd kill the sim, shes probably in alot of pain, especially since theres a STOOL STUCK UP HER ASS! LMAO!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:29 AM
You think thats bad i got bubles coming out of my nanys but. :argh: :argh:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg  Screenshot2.jpg (117.2 KB, 21 downloads)

Don't piss me off. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:32 AM
oh my goodness...
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:35 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love this thread, but one time i had bar of soap stuck on one of the kid's upper arm... it dissapeared after a while :/
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 3:47 AM
one time my sim woman got her toddler stuck up her butt. and to this day i wonder why she had the kid up there in the first place.
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 9:37 PM
I am currently experiencing the teddy bear problem. What do I do? My sim really looks goofy with the bear's head on his butt and and the legs sticking out in front. This was caused by talking through, also.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:59 PM
I would just ignore it.. unless it is genetic. Try moveobjects on, delete her and use boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true and spawn the tombstone of life and death! If the thing hasn't shot out her ass by then..lol! I had bubbled coming out of my Sims butt at one time, just like Corin!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
looks like a birth defect :D

hey thats mean
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:06 PM
I have the teddy bear problem too, it acts as a plumbob for everyone on the lot hehe, they're nearly dead anyways so unless theres a fix for it I'll just wait for them to die.
Instructor
#66 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:17 PM
WOW! the only problam i've ever had like this was that the newspaper was stuck on my sim's arm, I just deleted him, and added him to the familly again!
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:52 PM
I have had the bubbles problem. It seemed to happen when they swam in a pool that was underground. :smash:
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:17 PM
This thread is so hilarious. I've had the teddy bear problem, but instead of the teddy bear it was a baby that the dad was in the process of giving a bath. Was really funny, I let it stay there for awhile for a laugh, then had him rebathe the baby and after that everything was fine.
Page 3 of 3