Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padmé's Corset Gown - Episode II

by Beutelratti Posted 17th Jun 2005 at 2:30 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2007 at 8:50 PM by Beutelratti

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:59 AM
I love it, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 4:28 AM
So beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 12:19 AM
I think it's absolutely gorgeous-tremendous work on the details-you have put in a lot of time on this!
Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 12:26 AM
Oh! This is such a beautiful dress 2 people have chosen to make it! Now I have to decide between this one and this one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=61686
#6 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:12 AM
How Do you get this dress to work
also wondering if you could do the 1st blue outfit that Padme wears in tatoine it looks like this
#7 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 3:14 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 4:11 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tumbler2006
How Do you get this dress to work
also wondering if you could do the 1st blue outfit that Padme wears in tatoine it looks like this

You need to download the mesh from PronupSims!

Maybe I'll try to create this dress, so please keep checking back! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:15 PM
I like all your Padmé-dress, they are awesome!
But this one I cant see the picture that attached so I duno which mesh to download (there are 3 black dresses in the page). Could you please tell me which one? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:26 PM
Thank you! It's the first black dress under "The Guests". :howdy:
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 7:33 AM
I just thought that you should know that someone on the Exchange has posted your skin in a lot and packaged it as her creation on the Exchange. Here's the link: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...user_id=1190148 She even changed the files to her name as the creator. You put a lot of work and talent into the detailed creation of this beautiful dress. It's a shame that she stole your work and V1ND1CARE's (her lot and Anakin skin). Just thought I'd let you know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyclist101
I just thought that you should know that someone on the Exchange has posted your skin in a lot and packaged it as her creation on the Exchange. Here's the link: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...user_id=1190148 She even changed the files to her name as the creator. You put a lot of work and talent into the detailed creation of this beautiful dress. It's a shame that she stole your work and V1ND1CARE's (her lot and Anakin skin). Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for telling me! I knew that this would happen someday, but now I'm really shocked and disappointed. But it seems like the lot has been removed. I follow you link and get this message: "Error occured - Deleted asset". This is the first time that I come to know that my stuff were stolen. It makes me really sad that there are members in our community who can't accept and respect the rules of the creators.
Fortunately there are still honest people! Thank you so much for telling and supporting me! :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:18 PM
im sorry that someone stole your wonderful creation people can be so rude :mad: plagerisim makes me so MAD!! :mad: i cant bleve soneone would do that. :swear:
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 3:02 AM
That's a chic dress...wow thanks for making it for us.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 6:29 AM
Thanks! Which mesh is it? The first black dress in bridesmaid doesn't look anything like yours

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:29 PM
This is beautiful; I had a go at making this dress a while ago. I am NOT putting it up here, it sucked.

See my art here.
Instructor
#18 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:25 PM
It's the rosematmermaid mesh. I went through them and found out for all of us!

Thanks for this mesh, I love it! Looks gorgeous!!!
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:27 AM
Looks better on the sim

talk to me! jordan.zy@gmail.com ~or~ watch me youtube.com/user/jzl42
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:56 AM
Thaaaaaaaaaaank you very much. It was hard finding the mesh though, I'm real sorry your stuff got stolen, people can be real vindictive fill in the blank!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:00 PM
I think they took the mesh down. I don't see "mermaid" anywhere. I see moana, onyx, variations 10, variations 1, etc, but not mermaid, but it's still really terrific work. I had this dress awhile ago on a different computer and it looked gorgeous on my sim.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:00 AM
You're my hero for making this dress!! I've been in love with it since I saw it in the film, and now I can live vicariously through my Sim!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 4:02 AM
gorgeous!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:01 AM
I'd really like to use this creation but i'm not exactly sure which mesh to download on pronupsims as there are quite a few.
Please help and keep up the great work.