Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As Requested - Parenting Major

by mznikkisimz Posted 18th Jun 2005 at 10:15 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2005 at 6:06 AM by mznikkisimz : stupid typos

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 4:54 PM
Cool! I have a question though. Are you and P00jkins assigned to make the majors or can anybody else make other people majors? 'cause I just mastered making them, thanks to you. And I would really like to help.
Armypuppy2. Not seeing is believing! :ghost:
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 1:32 AM
Default Help!
i have tried to install this exactly like you said and i even used the sims 2 maid and it said it was installed but when i tried to change majors, it only lists psychology (along with the other normal majors). should it be with those majors or am i doing it wrong?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armypuppy2
Cool! I have a question though. Are you and P00jkins assigned to make the majors or can anybody else make other people majors? 'cause I just mastered making them, thanks to you. And I would really like to help.
Armypuppy2. Not seeing is believing! :ghost:

Feel free to make them if you want. I'm so busy with school that I won't have time to do any majors until at least August. :confused: So if you can do them, have at it! If you need any help, then feel free to message me.

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahmoore17
i have tried to install this exactly like you said and i even used the sims 2 maid and it said it was installed but when i tried to change majors, it only lists psychology (along with the other normal majors). should it be with those majors or am i doing it wrong?

Majors don't automatically show up when they are in the game. You need to get this download here called Majors Made Easy. Otherwise you'll have to use SimPE to assign the major to the Sim you're trying to assign.

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

#6 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 9:59 AM
Do u have a zip ? PLEASE ps great work :-D
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 6:59 PM
ye uhu make it zip Lovin it by the way!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 3:13 PM
do it replace any other majors?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:32 AM
to those asking for zip files. NO I DO NOT have .zip files! It's your responsibility to look around online and find yourself a program that extracts .rar files, especially since most of the creators who come to MTS2 use this compression format to compress their files. I'm sorry, but I get tired of people begging for zip files, when rar's work just as nicely.

And no, this does not replace any of the majors that came with the game since it's created as a stand alone object and had a unique GUID. :D

Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:37 AM
im sorry but where do you install majors to?? i never downloaded a major i go for clothes and makeup like any girl
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#11 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krazykayz333
im sorry but where do you install majors to?? i never downloaded a major i go for clothes and makeup like any girl

Into your download folder.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
Thanks. I was looking for a major just like this one for my teen mom sim :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 4:24 AM
This major is funny but sad at the same time...

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:27 PM
so does it help it be a better parent
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:59 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:29 PM
thanks! just what ive been looking for!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:13 PM
Thank you.