Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uncle Pah

by Bink13y Posted 21st Jun 2005 at 11:43 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 12:10 AM
Thanks so much! I've got a whole sim town filled with "yokels", so I already have the rest of this set. Uncle Pa is going to fit in perfectly! :D

"My ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is." -Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back
p.s. that is me in my avatar, and yes I am that stupid.
#3 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 1:28 PM
He actually looks like my uncle! lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:19 AM
Another real winner, Bink. I just love these White Trash neighbours you create. They don't half make me chuckle.

The Brother/Husband note is a disturbing one of course. lol. Never had folk lak THAT in muh game afore. lol.

I suppose it IS possible to make him and Mah siblings AND spouses(distressingly enough) in SimPE.

I've never tried it before mind. Perhaps the flags are mutually exclusive, I dunno. The other way to do it would be to create the entire family in CAS with Mah and Pah and a kid(Pah Joonya, I suppose), and parents for ONE of these two(Pah for instance). Then, on the Lot, use the In SIMinator's Family Tree function to set the two elders(Pah's parents) as Mah's old folks too.

Damn, I can't believe I'm actively contemplating such a thing. lol. Still, a bit of "social satire" injected into the Sims would go down a treat in my humble opinion.

Thanks for creating some for us, Bink. I salute you.