Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daisy May, Waitress as Joe's Diner

by Bink13y Posted 22nd Jun 2005 at 1:20 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 4:42 AM
Ew.
I've looked at most of your White Trashdome collection. I have to say you've done an excellent job! They are all icky...lol!! Especially Randy McAcne.

I'm going on a cross country road trip in a few weeks, and I am seriously afraid I might meet some of these people.

Anyway, thanks for the unibrow, white trash Sims! I'm sure they'll make a scary addition to my neighborhoods and gene pools!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:40 AM
She's awesome, thanx for uploading
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 5:28 PM
hahaha, all the white trash sims are super hilarious and gross! you did a really good job :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 1:46 AM
Oh my gaw!!!! This series of SIMS you've created rawk!!! They are BEYOND funny and oh soooooo ugly!!! Hats off to you!!! Wow, you really did an awesome job!! : )
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 9:31 AM
ewww disgusting! but funny thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:35 AM
She has a unibrow! Ahahha, its so funny. I love all of your white trashdome collection! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM
LMFAO!!

The eyebrow!! Lol!

Oh, Bink, this Trashdome theme of yours is hilarious!! I've only discovered it for the first time today. It's wonderful. I'm DEFINITELY going to have a "White Trash" corner of my Neighbourhood.

Thank you SOOO much for these absolute gems.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 9:23 PM
I just stumbled accross this. Thats my waitress outfit I uploaded on the sims2 exchange. I love what you've done with it! This whole white trash line is great.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 3:59 AM
Oh man, I love your stuff... oh man oh man.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:18 PM
Oh man, I'm dancing in my pants with excitement for whitetrash sims, Bravo Blink :dance:
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 3:08 AM
My hood could use a little home lady. Thanks for your characters.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:33 AM
I absolutely love the unibrow.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:48 PM
Thanks again! Brilliant for the School Kitchen

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.