Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Joe Dirt

by Bink13y Posted 22nd Jun 2005 at 2:14 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 5:47 AM
Cool thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 4:55 PM
You did great!!! Except i dont think Joe Dirt had a uni-brow.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:51 AM
Default Joe Dirt wasnt ugly
Cool sim but yeah, Joe didn't have a "brow" and wasn't ugly like that.
Glad to have the mullet and other part though. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 5:58 AM
Default More Joe
In fact Joe was so good looking that if you gave him a faggy haircut and clothes he could get a job as "Official Brown-Noser" at some fancy fashion magazine where the boss has a hot daughter and there's an older but still attractive model who hot on...... Oh, I've been watching too much TV!

Anyway... does that mullet come in other colors?

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 2:49 PM
I love all of these uni-brow people. I have Bubba and Skeeter. They just had a toddler and he's kind of cute. I'm not sure if I'm going to hook Joe up with a babe or the waitress. I wanted to hook the waitress up with McAcne but I can't get him to show up. Anyways, great work...I was tired of all the pretty people!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:41 PM
Ha ha! It's great and i'm loving the white trash theme, I'm trying to build up a trailor park for my Gilby sim from sausage factory!
I agree with fredoolie though... he's cuter then this! He really could be that Finch guy played by the same actor if he was David Spade and all....
I'm getting a head ache, LOVING IT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 2:05 PM
*sigh of relief* all my sims were too pretty and I was in dire need of a hillbilly/white trash family to shake things up and what to my surprise! Wah-la! God Bless You.
Not only am I creeped out, but I'm laughing and it takes talent to do that. Love the outfit
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
im watching joe dirt right now lol
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:34 AM
omg i was just making a trashy lot. he is perfect for it. Thanks so much.