Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untitled

by thunderbreak Posted 5th Jul 2005 at 4:20 AM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:19 PM
Sorry, I have no clue. But she's very pretty.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 8:39 PM
wow, she is really pretty!Dont know who she is,but good job anyway
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 10:35 PM
kawaiiiii! :D
She is soo pretty!
Could you make any males too?
Like the guys from fruit basket or wolfs rain or something. :
Hugs
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by laura88
kawaiiiii! :D
She is soo pretty!
Could you make any males too?
Like the guys from fruit basket or wolfs rain or something. :
Hugs
Actually this was just a quick request because I had mesh problems with the original request by emo_saurusx, I think this character was just dug up from somewhere and doesn't belong to anything, so normally I don't do this sort of stuff, but you can send me a url of the character's picture through PM if you want.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:34 AM
Actually, I think it belongs to one of many Japanese pronography games, called H games. I think it belongs to Variable Geo, but I'm not 100% sure.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meowski
Actually, I think it belongs to one of many Japanese pronography games, called H games. I think it belongs to Variable Geo, but I'm not 100% sure.
The H-Game part maybe, but I'm sure it's not from Advanced VG series, I haven't played the H version of the game, but I played the PS1 Fighting game and she's definetly not in it, besides, the art style is completely different.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by meowski
I don't know about all that myself, but she is really Cute!! Nice work Buddy!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
#9 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 8:11 AM
She's very beautiful!! Nice work man!! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:35 PM
Great, as usual
thank yiou for keeping up the good work and sharing it with us ^_^
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:07 PM
found her
:nana: i found her on a h game site but she had a hat on anyways her name is kaho and she is from a game called Hourglass of summer :nana:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM
Go figures.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:34 AM
She looks similiar to Natsumi or Madoka, from the Getbackers. I doubt it though..
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:59 AM
Thank you so much!! She's beautiful. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:31 PM
hey i look it up and see ho she is.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 1:41 PM
Sees just a character drawn by someone... Shes not a character on a T.V show or a movie, just a girl drawn by someone... Seen her before... Shes pretty.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 3:34 PM
aww soo cute!! If I install her with Clean Installer which parts of her will not be included? is it the clothes?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
aww soo cute!! If I install her with Clean Installer which parts of her will not be included? is it the clothes?
All the parts should be included since everything is non-expansion.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
All the parts should be included since everything is non-expansion.

oh ok because you confused me by saying use Clean Installer to install it. I thought that it was for university.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:00 AM
People without University needs to use Clean Installer because the character is made with updated parts (aka Young Adult).

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:22 PM
she kinda looks like Toro Honda from Fruits Basket... sorta (^_^)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
The H-Game part maybe, but I'm sure it's not from Advanced VG series, I haven't played the H version of the game, but I played the PS1 Fighting game and she's definetly not in it, besides, the art style is completely different.

Holy cow this thread went way out while I was working =P I'm going to answer this anyway.

I was speaking more about the later adventure-style games. Advanced was only the PS1 games, they had PC games before and after that came out and all of them were pure H. The one I was thinking of was VG Neo, which did have a similar art style (it's now in vogue to make Yuka look 15 with the same DD chest >.<), but that girl had purple hair, and it was proven I was wrong anyway. =P Can you believe they ditched Ayako? She was the coolest character and they tossed her for some Chun-Li clone. Yuck.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM
my pc wont install that program please help
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:36 PM
Hmm...That's a new one. For technical issues with Clean Installer you are best to ask Delphy since he participated on making the program. You also mentioned that the program required something which you do not have. You should also confirm exactly what that is.

Don't get mad, get even.
#25 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 10:37 PM
Default Oh
I know what this is. (^^) It's a fanart of Memories Off artist's artwork. Not sure what game though. I know it's the art though. Memories Off came from Kid, the company makes simulation games that aren't hentai for people to play in Japan. Here here is the example of the original artwork. And I like how you made the sim very nice. (^.^)
Page 1 of 3