Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Link-The Legend of Zelda

by roddyaleixo Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2005 at 2:50 AM by roddyaleixo : Added Pre-made Link (UPDATE 7/17)

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:53 AM
holy cow these are awesome!!!!
*downloads*
im the first! yay!
thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:38 AM
Best young link ever and a briliant link. You must make zelda. Try ganondorf too. Well-done i love it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:54 AM
very cool ^^
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:14 AM
Excellent, I see you finally uploaded your Link(s), for a while I couldn't find the upload you were talking about.

If you want maybe we can pull a few projects together here and there 'cus I'm a headless fly when it comes to meshing and you make great mesh

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:23 AM
@Everyone, thank you, people
Actually i am not happy with the results... i wanted more.. and i am a failure when it comes to textures... So before i start on any other projects, i will see if i can rework these textures and maybe update them... But i am too lazy right now.. that is why i posted it as is

@Thunderbreak, sure we could try... I think Especially when it comes to skinning, you have one of the greatest quality stuff i've seen here...
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:39 AM
great work. I'll put adult Link in the same house as thunderbreaks Link and Zelda... a OoT zelda would compliment that house perfectly... hint hint. :P
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:54 AM
Oh! This is great! the Outfit is Exellent!
#9 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:41 AM
wwwwuuaaaaaahhhhh your my hero I LOVE LINK hes so cute thank you thank you thank you

-alli
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#10 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:13 PM
These are great, the Zelda games are my favorite! Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:55 PM
These are amazing! They look exactly like him, great jorbe!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:16 PM
i think its funny hat link is a boy wering a dress stalkings and a pointy night cap
Forum Resident
#13 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roddyaleixo
@Thunderbreak, sure we could try... I think Especially when it comes to skinning, you have one of the greatest quality stuff i've seen here...
Excellent, when you feel like doing some co-op just send me a PM

Don't get mad, get even.
#14 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 5:51 AM
they look so bloody awesome o.o;;;;......you should make dark link 8D but i am woundering why it doesn't work, do you need the EP?
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 6:26 AM
That is soooooooooo awesome. <3 Great job.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:10 AM
Wow!!!!! You did a very good job! Excellent!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:49 AM
For some reason I cant get Link to work. Is there a special skin tone that you used on him?
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
VEREY VEREY WELL done i now finally have a link for my zelda thnx :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:02 PM
i cant find it on my game,
where is it located?
i cant find the clothes or hats with hair or ne thing
is it cuz i have the EP?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:30 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE LINK!!!!!! EXCELLENT JOB THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! EEEEKKK *downloads* @.@
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:03 PM Last edited by themaltesebippy : 10th Jul 2005 at 10:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Link234
For some reason I cant get Link to work. Is there a special skin tone that you used on him?

I couldn't get him to work either but check your downloads folder for sub folders called rdrglx_Link. You can keep the meshes in subfolders but the skins need to be in the main downloads folder.

Ugh, these clothes are in every friggin category. Yeah I am sure everyone goes swimming in a tunic. The face looks great but why are the clothes in every category? That is so annoying!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:22 PM
^__^ Yay!! now we need Princess Zelda ^^
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:23 PM
And Saria, Nabooru, Impa, Ruto, and Malon...
And watch the madness begin ^^;
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:57 AM
Wow....Link is AWESOME!!! You did a fantastic job thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
I couldn't get him to work either but check your downloads folder for sub folders called rdrglx_Link. You can keep the meshes in subfolders but the skins need to be in the main downloads folder.

Ugh, these clothes are in every friggin category. Yeah I am sure everyone goes swimming in a tunic. The face looks great but why are the clothes in every category? That is so annoying!

Thanks I got them to work!
Page 1 of 4