Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Workout Outfit Mesh *Updated July 11, 2005*

by particleman Posted 9th Jul 2005 at 6:53 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2005 at 12:50 AM by particleman

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:54 AM
I guess I am the first to download! These look lovely....great job!

HEAD KNIGHT:
We are now... no longer the Knights Who Say 'Ni'.
KNIGHTS OF NI:
Ni! Shh!
HEAD KNIGHT:
Shh! We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'.
RANDOM:
Ni!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:40 AM
ooh very cute. i'll pair the hoodie top with some short shorts....hooray!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:12 AM
OOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh............ So kewl.... Awesome Job....... Me likeys...... *Goes an downlaods*
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:27 AM
looks good!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:47 AM
'Tis good, well.. apart from the littleproblem of being the same through all three fitnesses, Fit through to Fat are all the same exact size. Apart from that, as I said, 'tis good.
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM
goody goody! -downloading-
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:03 AM Last edited by Sims2DW : 10th Jul 2005 at 4:48 AM.
These look great!!! But do you think you can make another version with these kind of pants? http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B...SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Keep up the great work!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:09 AM
Thx looks good..downlading right now....
Can somebody please help me,I cant found out,where you can uploade a file,I have search and search..but Im not able to find anything.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:31 AM Last edited by particleman : 9th Jul 2005 at 9:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tenkai Star 800
'Tis good, well.. apart from the littleproblem of being the same through all three fitnesses, Fit through to Fat are all the same exact size. Apart from that, as I said, 'tis good.

To get the different body types fat etc, the only way to do that while adding extra vertices would be to use Wes's Bodychop plugin. However, at this point in development Wes's Bodychop plugins have fixed bone weight distribution (milkshape only supports one weight per vertex, the body chop plugin has a workaround but it is still limited), this leads to some weird looking morphs like square looking shoulders. I used the MTS2 mesh plugin with SMD import/export because it supports multiple bone weights and the weights aren't fixed, this allows me to avoid the morphing problems, but like you pointed out you don't get the different body types. It's a bit of a trade off regardless of which method you choose.

Sims2DW:
As for making another version with different types of pants, it shouldn't be too hard, I will try to do it when I get some time.
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:35 AM
Really nice!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:11 AM
Nice outfit! *downloading*
Inventor
#13 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:30 PM
nice thanx
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:28 PM
Can't wait to try it out! Thank you!!! :elephant:

Sim Showroom - free high fashion site for your Sims

Sim Showroom Forum great community with skinning and build tutorials, competitions and exclusive downloads!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:48 PM
nice! I like workout clothes that aren't too slutty! Lol...thanks.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:53 PM
Very nice! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:04 PM
Great job indeed
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:15 PM
Thanks, I love this one
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:35 PM
good work // thx u
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:54 PM
cute outfit. makes my simmies wanna work it out!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:12 PM
Very Nice Mesh.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:43 PM
This is the best workout outfit that I've seen so far. Great work!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:50 PM
Very wonderful thank you. We always need more workout outfits.
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by particleman
To get the different body types fat etc, the only way to do that while adding extra vertices would be to use Wes's Bodychop plugin. However, at this point in development Wes's Bodychop plugins have fixed bone weight distribution (milkshape only supports one weight per vertex, the body chop plugin has a workaround but it is still limited), this leads to some weird looking morphs like square looking shoulders. I used the MTS2 mesh plugin with SMD import/export because it supports multiple bone weights and the weights aren't fixed, this allows me to avoid the morphing problems, but like you pointed out you don't get the different body types. It's a bit of a trade off regardless of which method you choose.

Sims2DW:
As for making another version with different types of pants, it shouldn't be too hard, I will try to do it when I get some time.

Ok, just as long I know it was meant to be that way.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by particleman
Sims2DW:

Thankyou, can't wait to see them!!!

Wanna see more of my creations?
Visit My Site: www.UniversalSims.com
Page 1 of 2