Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big Anime Posters

by goodandgone Posted 23rd Jul 2005 at 1:41 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:29 PM by goodandgone

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:09 PM
Default thank you
BTW if anyone knows why the girl in the middle picture has a cat on her head and is holding a frying pan, I'd be really interested to find out![/QUOTE]
i can't remember her name, but she is from the "Execel Saga" a very strange and funny series!
thankx for the posters !
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:24 PM
That's Excel from Excel Saga, and the dog (not cat) on her head is Menchi, her pet. She says that Menchi is her "emergency food source" and has more than once tried to cook her, so that's why she's holding the frying pan. ^__^
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:38 PM
OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
*does the i am not worthy bow over and over* O O I am in heaven. I am going to test these NOW! If these will not work without university, I am gonna have to buy it today. hehe Goodandgone , who loves ya baby? That would be ME!!! Huggles, MAcrossGirl
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:34 PM
These are awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:28 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I loved the picture anyway but it's nice to have some idea what it's all about! (Can't believe that's meant to be a dog though!!)

And to MacrossGirl....I guess you like them then. I think they should work without Uni. Hope so anyway.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:48 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 4:36 PM
awesome I havent seen any anime posters for the time I have been here so thanks for sharing!!
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 4:46 PM
goodandgone is my HERO!!!!!!!! They are offically in EVERY sim community, and in every neighborhood building in my game!! LOL My simmies are all tossing confetti in your honor!! love love LOVE ya, MacrossGirl
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:11 PM
Those are so cool, downloading now.... hmmm any chance you could do an Inuyasha one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:27 PM
Maybe....I might even have one amongst the ones I haven't uploaded (I'm not actually sure who Inuyasha is!). I'll have a look.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 8:23 PM
Yay! Utena! More more! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:26 PM
cool.. thanx
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:31 PM
thonk u. I loooove this and one of the guurls is from tokyo mew mew *Ichigo* LOL her name for english is Zoe. ;P
#15 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Stalker : 24th Jul 2005 at 1:05 AM.
I made 60 anime posters.. Though i made them to be used with the painting item using that trick for swapping files so they paint the image you switched it with..

You can get them here in sims2 paintings:
http://www.sitesled.com/members/hellforge/index.html

Hope everything still works. If someone wants to make them into portraits, please do. It would be nice to mention that I provided the images but you dont have to because I would just be happy to see them out there.
Instructor
#16 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 6:01 AM
Havent uploaded? There is more????? WOOHOO!! Gimmie!! hehe
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 6:43 PM
Goodandgone, your anime poster look very nice, but they don't show up in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
Shemeika....have you downloaded the meshes? See the link in my original post to get them as the posters won't show up without them.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Shemeika : 25th Jul 2005 at 12:08 AM.
Thanks, I didn't notice the link *embarrased*.

EDIT: I downloaded the meshes. The posters still don't show up in-game! :confused:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM
Do Qortex's base posters show up or is it just my recolours that are missing? You have got the Colour Options Enabler (CEP) installed, haven't you?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:15 AM
No Qortex's base posters don't show up either. What's the Color Options Enabler?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 7:40 AM
It's a package file you need for any object recolours to show up your game. You can get it here http://sims.ambertation.de/realdownload.shtml
Just put the file in your Downloads folder and you should be ok.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 8:10 PM
Goodandgone, I installed the Color Options Enabler and the anime posters still don't show up in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 9:48 PM Last edited by goodandgone : 27th Jul 2005 at 10:55 PM.
Sorry Shemika I don't know what else to suggest. They work fine in my game and no-one else has reported any problems.
Have you got any custom content appearing in your game at all? It's just a thought but if you haven't, make sure you've enabled custom content on the in-game options screen. Go to Options on your neighbourhood screen, select Game Options and check that 'Catalogs Display Custom Content' is set to on.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 2:28 AM
Goodandgone, other custom content such as eyes, hair meshes, clothes, show up fine, except your anime posters and Ailias' "Contessa" medieval lounge set. I don't know what the problem is. It seems that custom content objects don't show up in my game.
Page 1 of 2